We bring to your attention the best dough for sweet pastries. Homemade cakes made on the basis of this test are incredibly soft, tender and airy. And the amazing aroma of baking will not leave anyone indifferent. The dough is very easy to prepare and will turn out perfectly even for someone who has a test for "you". A spicy sweet bun that you baked from yeast dough according to this recipe - you just lick your fingers. Baking from yeast dough remains soft and tender, even when it cools.
- wheat flour - 350 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- vegetable oil - 20 grams;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- milk (warm) - 150 milliliters;
- water (warm) - 20 milliliters;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- dry instant yeast - 4 grams (or 12-15 grams of fresh yeast).
The best dough for sweet pastries. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the best dough for home baking, dry yeast is transferred to a small bowl.
- We add warm water to the dry yeast (according to the recipe), mix everything well until the yeast completely dissolves in the water, and leave it to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- To prepare the dough, we need warm milk, but not hot.
- Pour warm milk into a deep bowl, add sugar, salt, softened butter and leave for 5-10 minutes (during this time the salt and sugar in the milk should dissolve and the butter will melt completely).
- For the dough, wheat flour is pre-sieved.
- Sifted flour is sent to a deep container and in the center of the flour we make a hole (recess).
- Pour warm milk with salt, sugar and butter, vegetable oil into a flour depression, drive in one chicken egg and shake it with a fork.
- Then add soluble yeast and knead soft dough. First, knead the dough with a fork, and then shift it onto the table and knead it with your hands: until a smooth, uniform state is obtained.
- Tip: you can use a food processor, a bread machine to knead the dough.
- The dough prepared according to this recipe turns out to be soft. But there is no need to rush to add flour, because only on such a test you get soft and airy home-baked goods.
- We take a deep bowl and a little grease it with vegetable oil.
- The best yeast dough made in milk is rounded and sent to a bowl.
- We cover the bowl with the dough with cling film and send it to a warm place for lifting. Yeast dough should double in volume (it takes me about two hours to do this).
- Tip: if you have the time, you can knead the yeast dough and leave it for a second rise.
- We lay out the well-suited dough on the table and cut it out: depending on what you want to bake from it.
- Based on this test, I always bake custard rolls. The buns are incredibly soft and tender.
The dough on milk that I propose to cook is incredibly airy. Bake delicious pastries with “Delicious” - and treat it to your family and friends.