If you think that the best eclairs are prepared only by professional confectioners, then I will try to convince you of the opposite. Now, gentle airy pastries with a delicious and fragrant cream will appear in your kitchen. The well-known French dessert has been attracting for many years with its simplicity, excellent taste and original presentable appearance. He will be able to satisfy the most demanding gourmets, since the combination of dough and gentle air filling is an incredible pleasure. Well, let's cook delicious and beautiful eclairs.
For the test:
- water - 250 milliliters;
- butter - 250 grams;
- wheat flour - 150 grams;
- a little salt and sugar (a pinch);
- chicken eggs - pieces 5 (depending on how much the dough will take).
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 5 chicken eggs (only yolks);
- 150 grams of granulated sugar;
- 40 grams of flour;
- vanilla or vanilla sugar;
- 650 grams of butter (may be less or more: depends on the amount of cream).
The best eclairs. Step by step recipe
- Before you cook eclairs, remove the butter from the refrigerator to make it room temperature. Then cut into small cubes.
- Pour some water into a deep container and pour oil cubes into it.
- Add a little sugar and salt (about the tip of the knife). We turn on the burner on medium heat, and put the container on it.
- Bring the consistency to a state of complete dissolution of butter and sugar crystals. After that, we can begin to introduce flour.
- Pour the flour in small portions, and whisk quickly with a whisk so that there are no lumps left.
- Further on the recipe, you need to brew the dough for eclairs. The formed ball of dough is just a hindrance on the fire: make sure that it does not burn.
- When a light crust forms on the surface of the container, remove it from the heat. We shift the dough into a bowl for the mixer.
- Turn on the mixer at low speed and slightly whisk our mass for eclairs at home. When the dough cools down a little, we beat in the eggs one by one and beat: this is necessary so that the protein does not curl at high temperature.
- The number of eggs for the test depends on the density (maybe 4, and 5). If it is still tight enough, add another egg. You can check the readiness with a whisk: the dough should drain smoothly from it in a triangular shape.
- Before preparing custard eclairs at home, they should be deposited. To do this, take a pastry bag and pour the dough into it. Choose a large embossed nozzle.
- We cover the baking sheet with baking paper, and begin to plant our classic eclairs. We make longitudinal strips: approximately 10 -12 centimeters in length.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, and set our eclairs first for 10 minutes. Then we lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake to a beautiful golden crust: it is very important not to open the oven during baking so that the dough rises and becomes empty in the middle.
When ready, we get the eclairs from the oven. Now we need to prepare the most delicate cream for eclairs with a twist. Fast and tasty eclairs are best cooked with custard: they turn out incredibly mouth-watering and tender. You can prepare it as follows.
- Neatly separate the yolks from the proteins, pour them into the container for the mixer.
- Add sugar after the yolks, and turn on the mixer: beat until a white consistency is formed.
- We turn on the burner, put the milk and bring it to a boil. Pour the third part (about 150-170 milliliters) into a whipped yolk mass: do not turn off the mixer.
- Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan, and add the resulting whipped mass to it.
- We put the saucepan on low heat, pour the flour and vanilla. Constantly stir with a whisk until a bubbling foam forms. Then remove from the burner and leave to cool slightly. Then put in the refrigerator until cool.
- We take out the oil and leave it to stand so that it becomes room temperature. Cut it into small cubes.
- Take our creamy mass and, one piece at a time, begin to introduce the oil with a blender. After the oil has completely dissolved and a uniform consistency is formed, send the cream to the refrigerator until thickened.
- We will slightly diversify the recipe for eclairs with custard so that they are even tastier and more appetizing. So, take the pistachios, peel them and put in a mortar. Thoroughly push the oil to stand out. Pour them into the finished cream and mix well.
- Take a pastry bag, fill it with cream. We take eclairs, from below we make small holes: approximately, under the diameter of the nozzle.
- Introduce the cream in the middle of the eclairs. Then we send them to the refrigerator so that the filling thickens. For beauty and to give a special taste, you can cover the cakes with icing: melt one bar of chocolate and coat the top of the confectionery.
The most delicious and tender eclairs are ready. An amazing combination of thin crispy pastry and fragrant fillings make them the best dessert you can imagine. Try them for sure - and you will see for yourself. Even more original ideas and interesting dishes await you on the culinary site "Very tasty."