The best mirror glaze - glazed - creates an incredibly beautiful and even surface that resembles gloss. Beautiful and very tasty, it will help create desserts for a restaurant presentation. With such a glaze, your friends will simply be delighted with the beauty of your pastries. A universal recipe allows you to give any color to confectionery. Cook with pleasure!
- glucose or invert syrup - 300 grams;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- chocolate - 300 grams (white, milk, black);
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- some food coloring (approximately 1 gram).
The best glossy icing for the cake. Step by step recipe
- We take a little water and pour gelatin into it so that it swells: for the duration it needs to stand for 20 minutes.
- We take a metal ladle, pour water into it. Pour granulated sugar and pour in glucose syrup (if it is not there, then you can use invert syrup).
- We turn on the burner on medium heat, put the bucket. Cook to a boil and almost completely dissolve the sugar. In this case, constantly stir the consistency so that nothing burns.
- Next we need a blender. We break the tiles of white chocolate into the bowl, add the condensed milk. Then pour the swollen gelatin. After pouring the prepared syrup and adding dye (you can choose any color: according to your desire). Turn on the blender and start punching the consistency: when you do this, hold the device slightly at an angle so that unnecessary bubbles do not appear.
- When the mass becomes homogeneous and of the same color, pour it into a separate container. Cover it with cling film and put in the refrigerator. The temperature of the glaze should be 35 degrees. So, the master class on the preparation of mirror glaze is over.
There are certain rules for creating the perfect glaze, which I will share later with you.
- In order for you to get the perfect color mirror glaze, special attention should be paid to the baking temperature. It is only necessary to remove it from the refrigerator before applying the glazage. If you get a cake or cake earlier, then condensation drops form on the surface: and even gloss does not work.
- Prescription mirror glaze must use glucose syrup. However, not everyone can afford it, so there are options that can be replaced. For example, you can add corn or invert syrup, as well as honey (it really gives a specific aftertaste).
- You can find the recipe for invert syrup on our website “Delicious.”
- The preparation of mirror glaze for cakes completely eliminates the use of natural dyes: for example, beetroot juice - since the consistency is not so mirror-like. Therefore, if you did not find food coloring, then just make a chocolate glaze. Syrups can also be used, but they do not produce such a rich color.
- Before you cover the cake with a mirror glaze, you should measure the temperature: its working range is from 28 to 35 degrees. If it is above or below these values, then the glazage will either drain strongly and form spaces, or vice versa, grasp faster, forming chocolate growths.
- After the cake or other pastries is covered with glaze, it is necessary to put them in the refrigerator, and not in the freezer.
Now you know how to prepare a universal glaze with which your desserts will acquire new colors. You will find more culinary recipes and secrets on the culinary site “Very Delicious”.