Today I want to share with you a recipe for the best manna kefir. And the best, because it always turns out. Very often I cook a mannick according to this recipe, and always the result is equally amazing. There is only one condition: you must follow the recipe. And then you will get an airy, delicate and very tasty manna. Let's get started?
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- semolina - 1.5 cups;
- flour - 0.5 cups;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 40 grams;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- powdered sugar.
The best mannik on kefir. Step cooking
- First mix the liquid ingredients. Take a container, pour kefir into it, break the eggs (always fresh), add mayonnaise and mix well with a whisk.
- Next, mix the dry ingredients. Pour flour, sugar and semolina into an empty container. Shuffle.
- Now you need to combine the dry and liquid ingredients. Pour the liquid mixture into dry and mix with a whisk or fork.
- Pull the cling film on top of the bowl and leave it on the table for about 50 minutes.
- Now melt the butter. You can use a microwave for this. First cut the butter into several pieces to melt more evenly. Place the slices in a microwave container and cover with a paper towel on top so as not to spatter the microwave. Now you need to put the microwave at the lowest power or, if possible, the heating function for 10 seconds. Take out, check how the process is going, and return for another 10 seconds. Continue until the butter has melted completely. If you don’t have a microwave, you can melt the oil in a water bath.
- When the butter is melted, mix it again to make sure there are no small pieces, and add soda.
- Mix well with a whisk.
- 50 minutes haven’t passed yet, so you can relax and have some tea. And it's time to turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- When the time has come, open our dough, pour the oil mixture into it and mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Take a baking dish, grease with butter (creamy) and sprinkle with semolina.
- Pour the dough into the mold and send it to the oven already preheated to 180 degrees from 45 minutes to an hour. Watch when the top is baked, it will become a soft golden color, you can turn it off. You can still pierce the mannik with a stick, if not wet inside, then it’s definitely ready.
- Sprinkle the finished mannik with powdered sugar.
- You can eat!
- I serve manicured kefir with sliced banana. You need to remove the peel from a banana and cut it into circles. On a plate, put a piece of manna, and next beautifully lay the bananas, pour everything on top with honey or, as my son loves, condensed milk.
Here is such a cool, not at all difficult recipe for the best manna on kefir. On such a mannik, you can assemble a whole guest house and give everyone tea. No matter how many times I cook at home according to this wonderful recipe, it always turns out very tasty. Try it, and I'm sure you will succeed. Most importantly, you first need to mix the liquid ingredients, then the dry ones, and not all at once. Visit the site “Very Delicious”, we still have a lot of cool recipes! Have a nice tea party!