I know how you can surprise guests and relatives for a holiday - to make a cake in the form of a large Bounty bar. It was a tremendous success on my child’s birthday. Imagine: here is a huge Bounty chocolate bar with the most delicate coconut filling, covered with delicious milk chocolate. The guests could not believe that this was possible - and everyone asked me for a recipe. Therefore, so as not to be repeated a thousand times, I decided to place the Mega Bounty recipe at home on Very Delicious. I want to say right away that it is absolutely simple, and the delicacy is easy to cook at home.
- sugar - 80 grams;
- fat cream (not less than 30%) - 1 liter;
- coconut flakes - 300 grams;
- white chocolate (white icing is possible) - 270 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 pack (10 grams);
- gelatin - 6 grams (if gelatin is in the plates, then 3 pieces are necessary);
- milk chocolate - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil - 30 grams;
- chocolate-nut paste (nutella) - 300 grams.
The best Mega Bounty. Step by step recipe
- Pour 600 milliliters of fat cream into the pan, add granulated sugar and coconut. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly. The mixture will be thick enough, but it must be brought to a boil.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool slightly. Next, transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover with cling film so that the film itself is firmly in contact with the coconut surface. This is necessary so that no film forms during cooling.
- We put a bowl with coconut mixture in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water: if you have granular, then use 50 milliliters of water for 6 grams of gelatin. Leave it to swell for 15 minutes and melt in a water bath, stirring constantly, until all the lumps are dispersed. In no case should you bring to a boil! If you have sheet gelatin, then soak it in any amount of water. It swells very quickly - literally 5-10 minutes, and absorbs exactly as much liquid as necessary.
- Pour 400 milliliters of cream into a saucepan, heat to a boil and remove from heat, add vanilla sugar (vanillin), pieces of white chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Squeeze out the swollen leaves of gelatin, throw them into a hot creamy-chocolate mixture and stir until they are completely dissolved. If you have melted granular gelatin, then it is first filtered through a sieve to remove possible lumps, and added to the creamy chocolate mixture. Also stir until smooth. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- We prepare the form (I have a size of 30x10x10 centimeters): if you have metal or ceramic, then grease it with vegetable oil and cover it with cling film. We level it well with our hands in order to remove all possible folds as much as possible. If you use a silicone mold, you don’t have to do anything.
- We put the cooled chocolate cream into a bowl and beat with a mixer at an average speed of 5-7 minutes. It will become more magnificent and slightly increase in volume.
- Add the creamy coconut mixture and beat everything with a mixer until smooth, thick.
- We spread the mass in the form: first, we try to fill the corners of the form as tightly as possible so that voids do not form. We spread in this case in small portions. Next, fill out the entire form and align it well.
- Cover with cling film and send to the freezer for 4 hours.
- Step-by-step preparation of chocolate fudge: put nut-chocolate paste like nutella in a bowl, put in it slices of milk chocolate and 30 milliliters of vegetable oil (best refined, odorless). Melt everything in a water bath, stirring constantly. The result was a beautiful, elastic, glossy chocolate mass.
- We take out the frozen creamy coconut mass, remove it from the mold, remove the cling film. If you used a rectangular shape with sharp corners, then with a knife we round off, cutting off the pointed corners: giving it the appearance of a real “Bounty”.
- We place the cake on small coasters (bowls, glasses), which we put on a baking sheet or flat dish. Pour chocolate so that it covers the cake completely, on all sides. If necessary, straighten with a wide knife or a kitchen spatula. With the same knife (putty knife) on top of the cake we make waves, like in a real “Bounty”. To do this, touch the chocolate top with the wide side of the spatula and sharply pull the spatula up - a wave is obtained. So go through the top of the cake.
- Gently remove the dripping drops of chocolate with a spoon, running along the bottom edge of the cake. Using the shoulder blades, transfer the cake to a plate and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Delicate coconut flesh and a thick, thick layer of chocolate - a real paradise pleasure! I would say that a big Bounty is even tastier at home than a store bar. It is more tender, with a pleasant milky aftertaste, a middle is obtained - this is due to a large amount of cream and white chocolate. In a word - very tasty and original. Surprise your loved ones - and prepare a Mega Bounty: believe me, everyone will be delighted! Prepare tasty, unusual, simple dishes with us and share your impressions on “Very tasty”! Enjoy your meal!