I recently wanted my guys to taste the best real ice cream, which in Soviet times was a favorite treat of all the kids. Children still love ice cream, but this I have not seen anywhere else. A soft, velvet, delicious ice cream with a creamy taste and delicate notes of vanilla is a cool bliss. And you can also make a milkshake from the Soviet ice cream: it is very tasty. Be sure to cook the Soviet ice cream at home!
Ingredients for ice cream:
- egg yolks - three pieces;
- cream with a fat content of 35% - 300-400 grams;
- cow's milk - 150 milliliters;
- sugar sand - 150 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet.
Ingredients for making a cocktail:
- syrup - 30 grams;
- cow's milk - 250 milliliters;
- ice cream - 70 grams.
The best real ice cream and cocktail in the USSR. Step by step recipe
- The first thing we do is prepare the Soviet ice cream.
- Pour milk into a saucepan and heat to a temperature of 35-36 degrees.
- Pour the heated milk into the blender bowl.
- Add three yolks to the milk and beat at maximum speed.
- Then add sugar and vanilla sugar, whisk again.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into the pan and put on a slow fire. We need to thicken the mass.
- Constantly stir the mass with a whisk. At the same time, make sure that the mass does not burn and does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Now the milk mass needs to be cooled and filtered through a sieve. Due to this, she will have a more uniform structure.
- Pour cold fat cream into a deep bowl and whisk them with a mixer until solid peaks. To whip the cream easier, you need to add a small pinch of salt to them (just a few crystals).
- Combine the cream with the milk mass. Gently mix with a spatula until smooth.
- We lay the finished mass in a plastic tray, cover with a lid and send it to the freezer.
- Every hour we take out the tray from the freezer and mix the Soviet ice-cream with a spoon or mixer. This must be done so that ice does not crystallize. After some time, you will not be able to mix it. Then leave it in the freezer until it finally solidifies.
- A delicious Soviet ice cream is ready.
- Now let's look at how to make a cocktail from the Soviet ice cream.
- So, pour milk into the blender bowl, add the ice cream (the one that we prepared earlier) and the syrup. You can take any syrup to your taste, but it is desirable that it be acidic (agave syrup, cherries).
- Turn on the blender and beat the cocktail in two stages. First at low speed, and then at maximum. Beat 1.5-2 minutes.
- Pour the finished cocktail from the Soviet ice-cream into a high glass with a straw and serve immediately.
The balls of the Soviet ice cream are laid in bowls and, if desired, decorated with canned fruit, caramel or nuts. I am sure that your family will enjoy a real ice cream and a cocktail of the USSR - and they will be welcome guests at your table. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.