Unforgettable taste of childhood - yeast donuts in the shape of rings. Warm, fragrant, very lush, soft and sweet - a jumble! Take a bite and plunge into the fabulous world of planting! And what a tasty and appetizing form they have - rings! For comparison, I prepared donuts with two types of yeast: ringlets and simple round balls. Rings cook much faster. Therefore, I suggest you please your loved ones with the best donuts in the form of rings. And how to cook them at home, I will tell you on "Very tasty." Join us - it's very easy and fast!
- medium eggs - 3 pieces;
- milk - 50 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 5 grams;
- sugar - 40 grams;
- salt - a pinch (¼ teaspoon);
- flour - 350 grams;
- butter - 20 grams.
- refined vegetable oil - 300-400 milliliters;
- clarified butter - 25 grams (optional).
- liquid honey - 1-2 tablespoons;
- icing sugar - 1-2 tablespoons.
The best ring-shaped yeast donuts. Step by step recipe
- Preparation of the test: beat eggs with a whisk until light foam.
- Advice on how to combine eggs in one bowl: first beat 1 egg in a small separate bowl, then transfer it to the one in which all eggs will be combined and beaten. This is to prevent spoiled eggs from entering the total egg mass. If you notice an unusable egg in a separate bowl, it can be easily eliminated (otherwise we will spoil all the driven eggs with one egg).
- Add warm milk (40 degrees), sugar, salt, dried yeast, and stir well until the ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Add soft (room temperature) butter, stir.
- Pour the sifted flour into small pieces and mix well so that there are no lumps. Knead the yeast dough: by consistency, like on pies.
- Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a lid or linen towel and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- In advance we prepare a colander (sieve) for ringlets: we cover it with a paper towel. We will put ready-made donuts in it to stack excess fat.
- Cover the working surface with parchment paper and grease it with vegetable oil. Also lightly grease the approached dough and separate the part (half or a little less).
- We knead this part of the test with your hands (it is convenient to do this on weight, as you crush clay), so that it becomes smooth and elastic. We roll it into a thin layer, 0.5 cm thick, on parchment paper greased with vegetable oil.
- With a round mold (with a diameter of 8 centimeters) we cut out circles, in the center of which we make holes with a small mold (diameter 2.5-3 centimeters). If you don’t have molds for cutting, don’t worry - for a large diameter you can use a glass with thin walls (or you can gently, evenly cut a 0.5 liter plastic bottle), for a small diameter you can use the neck of the same plastic bottle or other improvised tools, just be sure to wash it very well before use.
- We remove the excess dough, and the resulting yeast rings are well lubricated with a brush with vegetable oil so that they do not wind off. Try to lubricate the sides of the rings as well as possible.
- Cut the parchment paper so that each ring is on a separate piece of parchment. We leave them to come up and take up the remaining dough: again we crush those surpluses that have been removed, we also roll them all out, cut them out and leave them to come up. When this test is not enough for work, we take out the rest from the bowl, mix everything, knead well until smooth, and do the same steps to cut out the donuts.
- We heat the refined vegetable oil in a deep cast-iron skillet or casserole. Add (optionally) natural ghee - it will give the donuts a delicious creamy aftertaste.
- To check if the vegetable oil has warmed up, drop a slice of dough or a pinch of flour. If they start to turn brown, then the vegetable oil has warmed up.
- We begin to fry with those who have risen well, have become beautiful, rounded. Take the parchment with a donut and dip it into the heated vegetable oil with the donut down. At the same time, you hold the paper by the edge - the dough is very easy to fall behind. We also carry all the other donuts in the same way. This is done so that the rings do not spoil their beautiful even appearance, do not wrinkle during the transfer, and the approached yeast dough does not settle.
- Fry the donuts until golden brown on both sides, stirring constantly.
- We spread the finished donuts with ringlets in a colander, covered with a paper towel, leave it to drain for 10-20 seconds and transfer to a plate.
- Serve the donuts sprinkled with powdered sugar or watering with liquid honey. If your honey is thick, then we melt it in a water bath, stirring constantly, until the sugar grains are completely dissolved. If necessary, you can add a little water (0.5 teaspoon), and stir everything well.
From such a small number of products, a large bowl of very lush, soft, straight-air, yeast donuts in the shape of rings was obtained. They are enough for a large company of hungry sweet tooth. It's time to put the kettle on and call the guests! Prepare tasty and simple dishes with us, invite guests, feed your family and share your impressions on “Very tasty”! Enjoy your meal!