Well, here comes the time for ice cream! What could be tastier than homemade ice cream? To make the best strawberry ice cream sorbet will not be difficult for you, but this process will take only 5 minutes of your time. A very tasty and light tangerine-strawberry sorbet is a dessert that will delight you with a hot summer day. Seductively mouth-watering and incredibly delicious ice cream has an amazing aroma and divine taste. Tangerine juice gives the ice cream a spicy touch. Such an invigorating and cooling homemade popsicles will be appreciated by lovers of sweets. Try to make strawberry-tangerine sorbet at home - and surprise your loved ones.
- frozen strawberries - 380 grams;
- condensed milk - 80 grams;
- tangerine juice - 60 milliliters.
The best strawberry ice cream sorbet in 5 minutes. Step by step recipe
- To make an incredibly tasty, spicy and tender berry ice cream, we need frozen strawberries. Before cooking, leave the strawberries at room temperature for 10 minutes, so that it melts a little.
- We place strawberries for ice cream in a small deep container.
- Add condensed milk (according to the recipe) to the container for strawberries.
- Tip: it is very good to use homemade condensed milk for making strawberry-tangerine sorbet. On our site “Very Delicious” you can find step-by-step recipes for making incredibly delicious homemade condensed milk.
- We send 60 milliliters to the container for strawberries with condensed milk
- tangerine juice.
- Beat all the ingredients very well until smooth, using a hand blender.
- The whipped strawberry mass is transferred to the container.
- Cover the container with liquid strawberry-tangerine ice-cream and place in the freezer for four hours.
- After this time, we take out the flavored ice cream from the freezer, put it in a bowl and serve.
Awesomely delicious, delicate strawberry sorbet with a spicy tangerine flavor will appeal to everyone: from small to large. Cooking strawberry sorbet at home is very quick and easy. Try to cook strawberry sorbet at least once in 5 minutes - and the recipe for this ice cream will be number one in your cookbook. “Very tasty” wishes you a good appetite and good mood. Here you will find many more simple step-by-step recipes for deliciously delicious desserts!