The easiest and most delicious cake - the recipe for this cake I saw on one of the videos on YouTube. Sponge cake is very easy to prepare. It will turn out perfectly even with a young mistress. Peach impregnation and cream with boiled condensed milk give the biscuit an unusual tenderness and aroma. A piece of such sweetness just melts in your mouth. Today, with “I love to cook,” I want to share a recipe for making the simplest and most delicious cake.
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- flour - 150 grams.
- butter - 250 grams;
- half a can of boiled condensed milk.
- jam or jam.
The easiest and most delicious cake. Step by step recipe
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat a little with a mixer.
- Then add 150 grams of sugar to the eggs and continue whisking until a light white foam.
- In beaten eggs, add flour in small portions and mix with a spoon from top to bottom.
- We grease the baking dish with oil and put the dough there.
- We send the form to the preheated oven to 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- To prepare the impregnation, you need to take a few tablespoons of jam and pour cold boiled water. Mix well. Impregnation for biscuit is ready. Apricot jam is ideal for impregnation.
- Ready and cooled biscuit cut into two cakes.
- Soak each cake with apricot impregnation.
- To prepare the cream, take oil at room temperature and beat with condensed milk. I whip with a mixer at high speed.
- Finely chopped roasted peanuts.
- Lubricate cakes with butter cream and sprinkle with nuts.
- You can decorate the cake with grated chocolate.
- The cake is ready to be served.
Such a simple and very tasty cake will bring a lot of pleasure to your loved ones. For impregnation, you can use any jam. I made impregnation from raspberry jam, it also turned out nothing. And be sure to try the delicious and delicate cherry cake and homemade fruit cake.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook,” everything is delicious here!