For busy housewives, the easiest and fastest apricot pie! You will have enough 7-10 minutes to prepare, and the oven will do the rest itself. Despite the fact that for its preparation you need a very small set of products that almost every house has or is easy to buy in the nearest store, the apricot pie turns out to be very tasty, delicate and original. Join now! And the recipe for how to make it at home, I will step by step sign for "Very tasty."
- sugar - 140 grams;
- flour - 180 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- fat sour cream (30%) - 250 grams;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon;
- soda - ¼ teaspoon;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- orange - 0.5 pieces;
- apricots - 8-10 pieces;
- sugar for sprinkling - 2 tablespoons.
The easiest apricot pie. Step by step recipe
- Pour sugar into the eggs at room temperature and beat with a mixer for two to three minutes. The egg mass will whiten a little and become very magnificent.
- Add very fat and thick sour cream and continue whisking for half a minute. Sour cream can be replaced with raw mascarpone or use less oily, but it must be thick. If your sour cream is liquid, then drop it onto a sieve covered with several layers of gauze, and leave it to stand for 2-3 hours. During this time, the whey drains, and the sour cream mass becomes thick.
- Sift the flour and add salt, soda (you do not need to extinguish it) and a baking powder for the dough. Mix all dry ingredients. Adding both soda and a baking powder to the dough is mandatory, as each has its own time to start work. Soda immediately begins to act, combining with an acidic environment (sour cream). A baking powder will begin to manifest itself during baking, strengthening the process of raising the dough. Adding one of the ingredients, even in increased quantities, will not give us the desired result.
- We connect the two mixtures, stir with a spatula to a homogeneous mass.
- On a fine grater we rub the orange zest, we need 1 tablespoon. We remove only the topmost, orange part of the peel, since white will already give bitterness. Orange zest can be replaced with lemon.
- Add the zest to the dough and mix well again.
- Cover the baking dish (I have 20x30 centimeters) with parchment paper and pour out the dough.
- Washed and dried apricots are divided into 2 parts and remove the stone. We spread apricot halves on the dough with a slice up and on top sprinkle them with sugar.
- We bake an apricot pie for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 190 degrees.
- We take out the finished cake from the oven and leave it on the table for 10-15 minutes without removing it from the mold, and then carefully remove and separate the baking paper.
Here is such a simple, quick and very tasty cake with apricots. The dough itself came out very soft, delicate, slightly moist, like a classic brownie. The light sourness of apricots dilutes the sweetness of the cake very well, and it turns out to be pristine, but simply magnificent! As a filling, you can use peaches, nectarine, plums. Bon appetit together with “Very tasty”!