Dear hostesses, I want to share a very simple and tasty recipe for homemade ice cream. It is prepared very simply, quickly from a minimum number of readily available products. And I also like that this ice cream can be made without using an ice cream maker: anyway, it turns out to be very tender and airy. In addition, homemade ice cream can be given even to small children: it is completely natural. So many advantages in its preparation! So what are we waiting for? Let's prepare the simplest and most delicious ice cream together with Very Delicious!
- condensed milk - 190 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams
- cream (fat content not lower than 30%) - 500 milliliters.
The easiest homemade ice cream. Step by step recipe
- I cool the cream in advance in the refrigerator, as greasy and very cold creams are whipped well.
- Add vanilla sugar to the cream and beat at medium speed until soft peaks. For ice cream it is very important not to beat the cream - the consistency should remain soft and soft.
- Add the condensed milk and beat at low speed until a homogeneous air mass. The amount of condensed milk can be adjusted to your liking: if you do not like too sweet, then you can put a little less. I don’t advise putting it anymore, since ice cream is very sweet.
- The mass for ice cream is ready. If desired, crushed nuts, grated chocolate, raisins or fruits can be added to it.
- We transfer the mass to a food container or ice cream molds and send it to the freezer for 3-4 hours, and preferably at night, so that it freezes.
Homemade ice cream is ready! It is very tender, tasty, and most importantly - natural! Optionally, top with any sauce or jam. Since the mass will become quite dense after the freezer, before serving, I let the ice cream warm slightly at room temperature. But still important: homemade ice cream melts very quickly, so do not delay it with heating, and quickly enjoy a delicious taste! Bon appetit with “Very tasty”!
Caramel Sauce for Homemade Ice Cream
As I said, ready-made homemade ice cream can optionally be poured with any sauce, but I want to talk about my favorite caramel sauce. It is very simple, fast and inexpensive to prepare. It can also be used to impregnate cakes, pancakes, sweet croutons, and so on - it is universal! Therefore, I invite you to the Very Delicious kitchen to prepare a simple and tasty caramel sauce. Join now!
- kefir - 180 milliliters;
- butter - 115 grams;
- sugar - 375 grams;
- honey - 50 grams;
- soda - 5 grams;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- vanilla extract - 1 tablespoon.
Caramel sauce for homemade ice cream. Step by step recipe
- I combine kefir, butter, sugar, honey, soda and salt in a saucepan (all except for vanilla extract). The taste of caramel sauce will be influenced by what kind of honey you use for cooking. So you can experiment a little and choose the most delicious option.
- I put the pan on the stove and heat it to a homogeneous mass over low heat. The mixture has a lot of sugar, so you need to stir constantly so that the sugar does not burn. While the mass is heating up, the foam will grow and rise - do not worry, this is as it should be. Just keep this in mind and take the pan deeper.
- After boiling, cook until beautiful caramel color. In time, this is approximately 7 minutes, but since the plates are different for everyone, the time may be slightly less or more. It is not advisable to digest the sauce (to a rich caramel color), because during storage it can be quickly sugared.
- Remove the sauce from the stove, add the vanilla extract, mix - everything is ready, it remains only to cool!
So quickly and simply turned out delicious caramel sauce. We pour our ice cream on them, sit down on a sofa at home and plunge into the world of pleasure, throwing away all the problems and worries (at least for a moment, while eating ice cream). The rest of the caramel sauce can be poured into a glass jar, covered and stored in the refrigerator. It is generally accepted that such caramel is stored for up to two weeks, but as practice shows, it is eaten much faster - it is very tasty! Enjoy your meal!