The fastest cheesecake without baking is very easy to prepare and deliciously delicious. The cheesecake is very beautiful, festive, with an elegant combination of red and white, interesting to taste. The dessert perfectly combines the delicate velvety taste of the white layer, which is prepared on the basis of cream cheese, and the refreshing berry taste of the red layer. It is so delicious that it simply cannot be expressed in words. Prepare such a treat at home to your relatives - and they will be grateful to you. Nobody will refuse such a tidbit of sweetness. And most importantly, you don’t need to bake anything at all.
- 200 grams of cookies;
- 100 grams of butter.
For the white layer:
- cream cheese - 400 grams;
- cream (35%) - 350 milliliters;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- gelatin - 10 grams;
- 8 grams of vanilla sugar;
- water - 70 milliliters;
- juice of one lemon (medium-sized lemon).
For the berry layer:
- fresh strawberries - 400 grams;
- gelatin - 15 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- sugar - 50 grams.
- cream (35%) - 100 milliliters;
- powdered sugar - 1 teaspoon.
The fastest cheesecake without baking. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare the base of the cheesecake, melt the butter in a water bath.
- Knead the cookies (according to the recipe) into small crumbs (we transfer the cookies into a plastic bag, crunching it a little with our hands, and then roll it with a rolling pin). The result is small crumbs.
- We shift the crumbs from the cookies into a separate container.
- Pour melted butter into the container for the crumb and stir so that the butter evenly moistens the crumb.
- Confectionery ring (24 centimeters in diameter) is set on a serving plate.
- Pour the crumb into the demountable form, distribute it with an even layer and compact it tightly.
- We send the form with the basis for the quickest cheesecake without baking to the refrigerator.
- This time, we’ll be preparing a white layer for a simple cheesecake.
- Pour 10 grams of gelatin into water (according to the recipe), mix well and leave to swell.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon (I used a medium-sized lemon).
- We heat the swollen gelatin until it is completely dissolved (usually gelatin is recommended to be heated no higher than 60 degrees, but it cannot be boiled, otherwise it may lose its strength).
- We take the cream from the refrigerator (only very fat and very cold cream are whipped) and whip them with powdered sugar (for this I use 2-3 tablespoons of the powder from the general norm) to a steady state.
- Tip: whipped cream for the fastest cheesecake should keep its shape well, but at the same time, remain soft.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with the remaining powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla sugar to the whipped cream cheese, pour in the lemon juice, and stir everything well.
- Then pour the gelatin solution, and once again mix everything well until smooth with a mixer.
- Gently mix the cheese mass and whipped cream (I mix with a spatula). The result is a very light, airy, delicate cheesecake cream without baking.
- We take out the form with the base from the refrigerator, pour the cheese cream and evenly distribute it.
- We send the form to the refrigerator so that the cheese layer sets (it takes me 15-20 minutes to do this).
- Now prepare the berry layer for the fastest cheesecake without baking.
- Pour 15 grams of gelatin into 150 milliliters of water and mix well. Leave the gelatin to swell.
- Beat fresh strawberries with a blender until smooth.
- Tip. Any berry is suitable for cheesecake: you can use fresh or frozen.
- In the whipped berry puree, add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Gently swell gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin solution into the strawberry puree and mix well.
- We take out the form from the refrigerator (the top layer should grasp slightly) and gently pour the berry mass on top.
- We remove the form in the refrigerator until the berry layer completely hardens.
- Tip: in order to carefully remove the form from the cheesecake, I warm it up a bit with a household hairdryer.
- To decorate a cheesecake without baking, I took some more cream of fat and whipped them with powdered sugar (I used a pastry bag).
Stunningly bright, festive, beautiful and divinely delicious cheesecake without baking will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Nobody can refuse such a treat: I wish you all a pleasant tea party. Even more of my video recipes are waiting for you on the site "Delicious."