I want to share the recipe for the fastest puff chocolate dough - this wonderful dough is just a lifesaver. It will not be difficult to cook it, but the result is incredible: fragrant and very tasty dough. A great feature of the test is that it can be cooked more and left to be stored in the freezer. When you need it, then just get it, unfreeze and make delicious cakes, cake or other pastries. It is easy to roll out such dough: it is soft and elastic. The desserts from this homemade dough are simply delicious.
- 500 grams of flour;
- 60 grams of cocoa;
- 1 chicken egg ;.
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar 5-7%;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- 400 grams of butter (or margarine);
- 200 milliliters of cold water.
The fastest puff chocolate dough. Step by step recipe
- Prescription must use very cold water. To do this, throw a cube of ice into a glass of water. Drive the egg into very cold water and mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Add vinegar and salt to a homogeneous mixture of water and eggs, mix everything thoroughly. The liquid should turn out 280 milliliters: if it is not enough, then you need to add a little cold water, mix everything well again and send it to the refrigerator.
- Sift flour and cocoa into a separate bowl.
- Next, you need to use frozen butter or margarine: it must be grated on a coarse grater. Grate the butter immediately in a bowl with flour and cocoa, gradually mixing everything so that the butter is evenly distributed.
- After the oil is grated, you can shake all the ingredients with your hands.
- In a homogeneous mixture of flour, cocoa and butter, pour the liquid that was in the refrigerator. Mixing all the ingredients with your hands, you need to combine in one lump: do this quickly so that the oil does not begin to melt. You don’t need to knead the dough, but just mix it well.
- Put the dough in a clean bag, make a rectangle out of it and put it in the refrigerator (not in the freezer). The dough should stay in the refrigerator for at least two hours, and best of all, if it is there for twelve hours.
- If you don’t use the dough immediately, you can put it in the freezer, and defrost it before use.
- Tip. I roll the finished dough with a rolling pin into a long rectangle so that it is smooth and there are no seams. I fold the rolled dough three times, wrap it with cling film and send it to the refrigerator: for about an hour.
- After that I take the dough out of the refrigerator, roll it again into a long rectangle with a rolling pin, fold it in three, wrap it with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for an hour. Such actions need to be repeated several times: so that the dough is rolled out about four times.
- When the dough is rolled four times, the long rectangle can be cut into small pieces, wrapped with cling film and sent to the freezer - or you can cook desserts right away.
Delicious desserts can be made from puff chocolate dough, which will delight your loved ones with their incredible chocolate aroma and delicate texture. Chocolate lovers will especially appreciate the goodies from this test. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of recipes for different types of dough. Enjoy your meal!