Summer is coming soon! In the coming hot days, the most delicate Tiramisu ice cream will bring coolness and make your vacation unforgettably bright. Very tasty, melting ice cream in your mouth will give joy with the taste of your favorite dessert. Indulge yourself and your loved ones with a useful and natural cold treat - a light dessert causes only delight and pleasure. How to make Tiramisu ice cream at home was told by a friend of mine, and since then it’s the best summer dessert I have tried. Feel the perfect taste and you.
- 4 chicken eggs (only yolks will be needed);
- 80 grams of sugar (approximately 4 tablespoons);
- 200 milliliters of cold cream (33-35%);
- 100 milliliters of coffee;
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract (you can use vanilla sugar);
- a couple of tablespoons of brandy or liquor;
- 250 grams of Mascarpone cheese (room temperature);
- 8 pieces of savoyardi cookies;
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa (for decoration).
Homemade Tiramisu ice cream. Step by step recipe
- Separate the yolks from the proteins and pour them into a bowl.
- We make a cup of espresso. You can use instant coffee: just make it stronger.
- So, let's start creating a light dessert - Tiramisu ice cream. Pour coffee into a deep container, add some cognac and vanilla (extract or sugar).
- We put a water bath in the middle fire. In it, mix the yolks and sugar, then use a mixer. The resulting mass will begin to whip until a lush homogeneous consistency. After we remove the container and cool the creamy mixture.
- Tip. If you are sure that the eggs are fresh, then you can do without a steam bath.
- To speed up the process of whipping cream for ice cream at home, use ice water: put a container, pour cream and whisk for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese to the foamy mass of cream and mix until smooth. After lightly beat the mixture with a whisk.
- Then add the beaten yolks and mix.
- We take the container, cover it with cling film. Fill a small layer, align it.
- Dip cookies on one side of the coffee and lay it dry side down on the surface. Then fill another layer, align, make another layer of Savoyard, then make the last top layer.
- With a cookie, we knock a little on the table so that the mass settles, and excess air comes out.
- We cover Tiramisu ice cream with cling film, put it in the freezer for 6 hours: so that it hardens.
After time, we get the dessert out of the molds. That's all the culinary nuances of how to make homemade tiramisu ice cream. As you can see, making such a yummy is very simple. Very tender ice cream with the taste of your favorite tiramisu: you just want to try it already. In addition to the tiramisu ice cream recipe, you will find many more delicious dishes on the site "I like to cook."