I bring to your attention the most delicious and simple recipe "Tiramisu", which is often served in restaurants and cafes. This famous Italian dessert is distinguished by its tenderness and incredible taste: cookies soaked in aromatic coffee impregnation, which covers a cream with an intriguing aroma of alcohol. Following our recipe, at home you can prepare a wonderful dessert of haute cuisine.
- strong coffee - 250 milliliters;
- liqueur “Kalua” - 30 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 1 tablespoon (for impregnation) + 60 grams (for cream);
- yolks - 3 pieces;
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon;
- Limoncello liquor - 20 milliliters;
- Mascarpone cheese - 250 grams;
- cream 35% - 200 milliliters;
- icing sugar - 15-20 grams;
- Ladies Fingers cookies - 180 grams;
- cocoa powder - for sprinkling;
- mint leaves - for decoration.
The most delicious and simple recipe for Tiramisu. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the syrup, which we will soak in our Italian Tiramisu dessert: it is based on coffee. Coffee can be prepared using a coffee machine, or brewed in a Turk. You can also use instant coffee, but, nevertheless, natural is better.
- To freshly brewed coffee, add granulated sugar and a little alcohol: namely, Kalua liqueur.
- Tip. As alcohol for "Tiramisu", prepared at home, you can use rum or cognac.
- While coffee impregnation cools, prepare the cream. Separate the yolks from the proteins. How quickly this can be done with a plastic bottle, see “Very Delicious” on our website.
- Pour white sugar over the yolks, and beat everything with a whisk or mixer until a light yellow tender mass is formed.
- Tip. The yolks should be whipped in a "water bath", but do this carefully so that the water temperature is not too high, otherwise the yolks will curl up and become unsuitable for further use.
- Add vanilla extract and Limoncello liqueur. Without ceasing to beat, cool this aromatic mixture to room temperature.
- We shift the cream cheese "Mascarpone". You can buy it in a store, or you can cook it yourself at home. You can see the recipe for making homemade cream cheese on our site "Very tasty."
- Cream for dessert “Tiramisu” needs to be whipped until a homogeneous, weightless, airy mass is formed.
- Further, there are two options for further cooking. The first option: add whipped cream with powdered sugar to the resulting mixture. They must be entered very carefully, using a silicone spatula, in circular motions so that the foam does not settle.
- Tip. The cream must be cooled before whipping, so they will beat faster and easier. But it is very important not to kill them in oil.
- The second option. In the cream, you can add whipped with powdered sugar proteins that remain from the yolks. I like the creamy flavor, which is added to whipped cream.
- We collect dessert. You can do this in the classical way - in a general form, or you can immediately divide it in portions by preparing it in bowls, bowls or beautiful dessert glasses.
- Ready cookies "Savoyardi" or, as it is also called, "Ladies' fingers", dipped in coffee impregnation and quickly spread in the form, next to each other.
- Tip. It’s not worth it to keep the cookies in the impregnation for a long time, because it is biscuit and very quickly becomes liquid in the liquid.
- Each layer of Savoyardi should be covered with cream.
- Tip. If you are preparing Tiramisu dessert in a bowl or glasses, you can break the cookies so that more goes into the container.
- We send dessert to a cold place for six hours or at night so that it is well infused and soaked.
- Immediately before serving, you need to sprinkle dessert with cocoa powder and garnish with mint leaves.
- Tip. You don’t need to decorate dessert with cocoa powder in advance, otherwise it will get wet and cover the dessert with an ugly brown crust. And if you do this before serving, then a velvety sprinkle of light brown color forms on the surface.
A wonderful delicate dessert that came to us from Italian cuisine - Tiramisu, today is one of the most popular desserts. How easy it is to make it so that it is as tasty as in the best restaurants, find out on our site “Very tasty”.