You won’t believe it, but yesterday I ate the most delicious nut rolls. So tasty, so rosy that I, of course, decided to reproduce the recipe and share it with you. It turned out to be not so difficult. Therefore, I will tell you how to cook buns with nuts at home. Like all other buns, ours are made from yeast dough and baked in the oven. Such fragrant walnut buns turn out that all your neighbors will run away to smell. Make nut rolls and you won’t regret it.
- 650-700 grams of flour;
- 10 grams of dry yeast;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar;
- 500 milliliters of warm milk;
- 50 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- to taste vanillin;
- 400 grams of any roasted nuts;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 200 grams of sugar (for filling).
The most delicious buns with nuts. Step by step recipe
- Mix the yeast with a few tablespoons of sugar and take the same amount of spoonfuls of flour. We mix it all with warm milk and let it stand for five minutes in a warm place.
- Pour the sifted flour into a blender bowl or bowl. Add the remaining sugar, vanillin, salt to it and mix. Then add milk with yeast and mix.
- The dough has become a homogeneous consistency, it is time to introduce sunflower oil into it. Once again, mix the dough into a bowl and let rise in a warm place for 40-60 minutes.
- While the dough is coming up, we’ll take care of the bun filling. Absolutely any nuts are suitable for our recipe: peanuts, almonds or walnuts.
- Grind nuts (I have peanuts) grind with a blender to a large crumb.
- Add softened butter and sugar to them, which we separately set aside for the filling. Mix everything until smooth.
- We roll up the dough and divide it into three parts. Each part of the test is shaped like a rectangle. We do this with our hands, slightly moistening them with sunflower oil.
- Put the filling in the middle of the test and wrap the edges to the middle. The resulting rectangle is divided into identical stripes. They should turn out approximately seven pieces. See this process in more detail in the video below the recipe.
- Twist each strip twice: on the one hand and on the other. Let the buns stand for 15 minutes.
- We roll the buns on a baking sheet and send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, bake.
- The buns became rosy. Try their readiness by piercing the dough with a toothpick. If it is baked, take them out of the oven.
That's all, let the buns cool down - and serve them to the table. Homemade peanut buns will certainly appeal to everyone. Do not be afraid to experiment with nuts: next time cook pastries with walnuts or almonds - it will be very tasty and in a new way. And, as always, check out our Very Delicious website: there are still many new culinary discoveries ahead. Enjoy your meal!