The most delicious caramel recipe from Emma's grandmother is truly an unsurpassed culinary masterpiece. Delicate and fragrant homemade caramel is ideal for decorating confectionery or as an independent dessert. Both children and adults will be delighted with its rich taste, like condensed milk. The thick and viscous consistency looks so appetizing that you want to try and try it. I will tell you how to make such caramel at home: fast and tasty.
- 300 grams of sugar;
- 400 milliliters of cream;
- 200 grams of confectionery glucose;
- a tablespoon of butter;
- some salt (on the tip of the knife).
Tasty caramel from grandma. Step by step recipe
- Take a saucepan and pour sugar into it, then pour cream. For a simple recipe for homemade caramel, you can use any fat content of cream.
- Tip. It is better to choose a capacious container, since during cooking the consistency will increase three times.
- We put the saucepan on medium heat and, constantly stirring, bring to a boil.
- After the liquid boils, add glucose: you can buy it in any specialized store. Boil the mixture to a temperature of 110 degrees. When the temperature reaches this indicator, remove the pan from the heat.
- Lightly add salt to the mass and add a little oil, mix the ingredients of homemade caramel and cool.
Delicate caramel at home is ready. It can be used in recipes for other confectionery products or make sweets.
Tips for making homemade caramel.
- It is very important to choose the right utensils for making caramel: it is better to give preference to containers that provide uniform heating over the entire surface, even at high temperatures. A thick-bottomed saucepan is a good option.
- It is necessary to ensure that the sugar does not burn out, otherwise you will have to throw it away.
- Before using caramel, it should be placed in the refrigerator for a day.
- It will be delicious to cook homemade caramel with fruits. You can wrap apples, citruses in it, while creating completely new delicious desserts.
- Store caramel in the refrigerator. If there is a need, then it can be warmed up.
- You can use caramel in many desserts: for example, you can decorate a cake, make bars or cut into sweets. In general, when you turn on fantasy, you can create completely new recipes and dishes.
- Keep in mind that the density of caramel consistency depends on the ratio of sugar to cream. So, if you want a mass similar to condensed milk, then the proportion should be 1 to 2. If you cook caramel, as an independent dessert, then 1 to 1.
Very delicate and delicious caramel will give a real pleasure to taste. It is prepared quickly and easily, so you get an incredible dessert without wasting time and money. Caramel will be the perfect decoration for cakes, pastries, chocolate bars. And sweets are stored in the refrigerator a large amount of time. You will find more interesting ideas for various dishes on the site "I like to cook."