A quick dessert option is the most delicious chocolate pudding: one of the traditional desserts in English cuisine. The dessert is very seasoned, simple and unrealistic chocolate. Our version of the recipe is different from the traditional classic: we do not use eggs in the preparation. But the taste and consistency will strike you right from the first spoon. Enjoy a truly delicious and simple pudding recipe right now: cook it at home. Treat yourself and your family with chocolate extravaganza: chocolate pudding.
- dark chocolate - 50 grams;
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- fat cream (33-35%) - 50 milliliters;
- sugar sand - 90-100 grams;
- cocoa powder - 30 grams;
- corn starch - 20 grams;
- wheat flour - 10 grams;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- vanilla extract - 0.5 teaspoon;
- for decoration: fresh mint, nuts, whipped cream.
The most delicious chocolate pudding. Step by step recipe
- The first thing I propose is to measure out all the ingredients - and put everything on the work surface. Also prepare the forms in which you will fill the pudding. Then the whole process will take you very little time.
- We chop the dark chocolate with a knife into very small crumbs. We shift in a separate bowl. For such a dessert, it is better to take a bar of dark chocolate. But if it so happens that you have a bar of milk, and you like milk chocolate, cook with milk, but then put a little less sugar. For example, instead of 90 grams, take 70 or 80 grams.
- Now we need a deep saucepan or stewpan. Pour into it: cocoa powder, sugar, flour, corn starch, and a little salt. Take a whisk, not a spatula, and mix everything thoroughly. We break all possible lumps. The dry mass must be uniform.
- If you do not have corn starch, then it is possible to replace it with the same amount of flour. But remember that it is corn starch that ingredient that gives the pudding a delicate and airy taste.
- Pour in cold milk. Stir intensively with a whisk. The mass must be uniform. Make sure that nothing remains on the walls (so that it does not burn when heated).
- After that we send the pan (stewpan) to the stove. We heat everything over medium heat without ceasing to interfere. It is necessary to bring the mass to the appearance of the first bubbles. Then reduce the heat to a minimum, and boil for about three to five minutes. All this time do not leave the stove and mix the chocolate mass.
- Then, without turning off the stove and without removing the pan to the side, pour in the cream and mix thoroughly. Pour the chocolate chips, also mix with a whisk. Cook from this moment about 1-2 minutes. Turn off the stove and remove the finished mass to the side.
- Pour hot chocolate pudding into pre-prepared glass molds. Leave on the table until completely cooled. Then we remove for a couple of hours in the refrigerator. But you can get it out of the refrigerator in an hour (or, when everything is well frozen).
- Decorate the finished chocolate pudding as you wish and to your taste. It can be whipped cream, nut crumbs (or just nuts), fresh mint leaves: and much more.
You can serve chocolate pudding both warm and cold (cold it tastes better). It turns out well, very chocolate and tasty. Cook delicious and healthy desserts according to our recipes: everything will turn out perfectly well for you. On the site "Very Delicious" there are many more simple and quick recipes. Cook with love - and enjoy your meal!