We bring to your attention a simple recipe for the most delicious cottage cheese cake, which is easy to bake at home. It would seem that this is so special - to bake a cake with the addition of cottage cheese. But I want to assure you that this recipe is the best of the best! Curd cake is obtained cloudy air (due to yeast dough), with the correct delicate and at the same time porous structure. And when the whole family gathers at a large Easter table - a tender and insanely tasty curd cake, will become the main and most delicious decoration of the festive table.
- wheat flour - 500 grams;
- cottage cheese - 150 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- fresh yeast - 25 grams;
- raisins - 100 grams.
The most delicious cottage cheese cake. Step by step recipe
- Fresh yeast crumbled into a small bowl, pour warm water and leave to stand for several minutes (immediately you do not need to stir the yeast with water and the water must be warm).
- For delicious cottage cheese cakes, wheat flour (according to the recipe) is pre-sifted.
- After a few minutes, stir the yeast with water: so that the yeast is completely dissolved.
- To the yeast solution add a few tablespoons of sifted flour, a pinch of sugar and stir well. By consistency, the dough should turn out like a thin sour cream.
- We cover the container with the dough and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes (during this time, the yeast should activate and rise with a froth).
- In the cottage cheese (for the preparation of cottage cheese cakes, cottage cheese can be used of any fat content), pour the milk and beat in a pasty mass with an immersion blender. It is very important that no grains remain after whipping.
- In the whipped cottage cheese, add chicken eggs, granulated sugar, salt, melted butter (but not hot) and stir well until smooth.
- We add the yeast talker to the curd mass, here we add one teaspoon of vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanilla sugar) and mix everything.
- Then, in small portions, add the sifted flour to the liquid mass and knead the yeast dough for the cottage cheese cakes. I start kneading the dough with a spoon, and when it becomes thick - I turn to kneading with my hands. The process of mixing the yeast dough takes 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and dry it with moisture (if you have large raisins, then grind it with a knife).
- Add the prepared raisins to the dough and knead the dough for a couple of minutes, so that the raisins are evenly distributed throughout the dough. Ready dough for cottage cheese cakes is very soft and vibrant.
- We lubricate the container with vegetable oil, lay out the dough, round it, cover with cling film and leave it warm to rise. Yeast dough should double in volume (it takes me two hours to do this).
- We thoroughly crush the approached dough.
- For baking Easter cakes, I used small forms: the diameter of the bottom is 8.5 centimeters and the height is 7.5 centimeters. Grease the bottom and walls of each form with butter and sprinkle with a little flour. And you can use the baking dish that you prefer (or those that you have).
- We divide the finished dough by the number of forms (fill the forms with dough at ⅓, but not higher, because the yeast dough rises very well). We round each piece of dough, it is very important that the top of the pieces is smooth, without sticking raisins, and lay out the dough in forms.
- We put the forms with the dough in the heat for re-lifting (it takes me about one hour or a little more).
- Lubricate the cottage cheese cakes with a scrambled egg (since the dough is very tender, you need to carefully lubricate the cakes with the egg).
- We bake Easter cakes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes (I had small cakes, so it took a little time to bake, but if you have large cakes, then it will take about an hour to bake).
- We leave freshly baked Easter cakes in their forms for 15-20 minutes, so that they cool slightly.
- We cover the cooled cakes with protein glaze and decorate.
Cottage cheese cakes baked in the oven are very tasty, incredibly fragrant and beautiful. Cooking Easter cakes on the Easter table according to this recipe will work out with a bang even for those with a test for you.
Cook with “I love to cook”: on our site you will find many more recipes for Easter table dishes.