Children love cake with cookies: not only to eat, but also to cook. Give them this joy - and cook together the most delicious curd cake without baking. Deliciously delicate and light curd cake is a real find, if you want to please loved ones with a delicious and beautiful delicacy. The combination of cookies, soufflé curd and marmalade is a complete delight.
- 500 grams of cookies;
- one kilogram of cottage cheese;
- 200 grams of marmalade;
- one tablespoon of sugar;
- 100 grams of raisins;
- 400 milliliters of sour cream;
- one gram of vanillin;
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
Walnuts for decoration.
The most delicious curd cake without baking. Step by step recipe
- Pour raisins with boiling water, mix and immediately recline on a sieve. We rinse with warm water and leave all the glass to water.
- Cut the marmalade into small cubes, fill it with one tablespoon of sugar and mix: so the marmalade will not stick together.
- Put cottage cheese (of any fat content) in a deep bowl, add raisins, marmalade and vanillin. We mix everything.
- Add sour cream to the filling: I use 400 grams, and you focus on the quality of cottage cheese (I have dry). Again we mix everything well: a soft, but not liquid mass should be obtained.
- We cover the tray where we will form the cake with cling film (with a margin, it will still be useful to us). We spread a layer of cookies (I have 3 cookies in width and 4 in length).
- Tip. You can use any loose sugar cookies, I have "To coffee."
- We spread half of the curd filling on the cookie layer, level it. Close the second layer of cookies.
- On the second layer, lay out the remaining filling, level it, form the third layer of cookies.
- We wrap the cake in cling film (we left it with a margin), give it a shape.
- We send the curd cake to the refrigerator for at least 5 hours (and best of all for the night).
- We take out the finished cake from the refrigerator, remove the film and grease the cream on the sides and top.
- For cream, combine sour cream with powdered sugar (according to the recipe), mix with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the curd cream without baking with crushed walnuts.
The curd cake with marmalade turns out to be incredibly beautiful and festive: no one will guess that instead of cakes we used cookies. Make a deliciously tender cottage cheese cake - and treat your loved ones. On my channel and on the site “Very tasty” you will find other gorgeous recipes for delicious pastries.