I learned the recipe for this wonderful choux pastry from a friend of mine who works in a candy store. To be honest, I have long dreamed of learning how to make delicious choux pastry. According to this recipe, the dough is simply gorgeous and so tasty that it is impossible to resist. Try it and you will love it.
- water - half a glass;
- milk - half a glass;
- butter - 100 grams;
- flour - a little more than half a glass;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - on the tip of a teaspoon.
The most delicious choux pastry. Step by step recipe
- First, take a saucepan in which you will prepare our custard.
- We put the pan on the fire, pour water and milk there.
- When the contents of our pan begin to boil, add butter, salt and sugar. Cut the butter into very small pieces. So it melts faster.
- As soon as the butter is dispersed, add the flour gradually, stirring constantly.
- In no case do we stop interfering. You should have a smooth, uniform dough. Turn off the gas and remove our dough to cool.
- When the dough cools down a bit, we begin to beat the eggs one at a time, constantly stirring.
- The dough should turn out smooth and even slightly shiny.
- Place the finished dough in a pastry bag. If you have achieved the desired consistency of the test, then it will not stick to the bag.
- We form eclairs on a baking sheet, preferably on a non-stick baking sheet, and without paper.
- The most important thing when baking, preheat the oven to 240 degrees, set the eclairs and lower the temperature to 170 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes. During this time, your eclairs will have to get up and brown.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!