If you want to cook a natural treat, I suggest a recipe for the most delicious homemade marmalade. I love marmalade very much and could not even think that it can be made at home simply and quickly. I really like that you can make this yummy with different tastes and you can take any basis. Homemade marmalade will win you over with its awesome taste - and you will no longer buy it in the store: you only have to cook it once. Especially such sweets are suitable for children: they are natural, harmless and very beautiful - because you can make different colors and shapes.
- 5-6 tablespoons of sugar;
- 250 milliliters of any clear juice;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- juice of half a lemon.
The most delicious homemade marmalade. Step by step recipe
- We take a convenient saucepan, pour the juice, pour the gelatin and squeeze the juice of half a lemon. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Mixed ingredients should be left for twenty minutes to swell.
- Swollen gelatin must be sent to the fire to melt: but do not bring it to a boil. Gelatin must be constantly stirred.
- Add sugar to the melted homogeneous gelatin mixture and mix until it is completely dissolved.
- When the sugar has completely dissolved, a homogeneous mixture, cooled to room temperature, can be poured into molds.
- You can use small molds with different shapes, and if not, even ice molds can work. You can also fill the marmalade in a large shape, leave to harden, and then cut it into small squares with a knife.
- To make the marmalade transparent, you can remove the bubbles from the surface: they need to be blotted with a paper towel.
- Sweets poured into molds must be sent to the refrigerator until completely solidified.
- When the marmalades are well frozen, they must be carefully removed from the molds and put on a plate.
- If there is a desire, then the finished marmalade can be rolled in sugar.
- I really like to make marmalade from fresh strawberries. I wash the ripe strawberries well, chop them in a blender, add the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. I bring the swollen gelatin to a boil over medium heat, but I do not boil it. Pour in the strawberry puree, mix thoroughly, give time to cool to room temperature and pour into molds.
- You can use your favorite fruits, preserves, jams and juices, add them and make your favorite marmalade. You can add one taste, or you can make a mix.
- You can also make multi-colored layers of marmalade - this will certainly appeal to small sweet tooth. To do this, you need to prepare, for example, thick jams of different shades, fill them in forms layer by layer, waiting for the previous layer to harden. When you cut such marmalade, it looks very original.
- You can add aromatic spices: cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, cardamom and orange zest.
The most delicious homemade marmalade can be easily and easily prepared at home. My homework is delighted with this delicacy, but I am also glad that it is made from natural ingredients. You can add your favorite fruits or juices, making this dessert a favorite and special for your family. Go to the site "Very tasty" - and you can find a lot of original recipes for marmalade. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.