If you want to surprise everyone with unusual pastries, then the most delicious Japanese cheesecake is exactly what you need. Today you won’t surprise anyone with an ordinary cheesecake - you can try it in any decent cafe (and in assortment). Have you ever managed to try a rare, unusual and beautiful cheesecake? Why is Japanese cheesecake called cotton? All this is due to the delicate, fluffy baking texture, which resembles cotton: melting in the mouth, with a warm milky tint and slightly resembling a steamed omelet. You can achieve airiness if you prepare a cheesecake with us.
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- soft cream cheese cream - 170 grams;
- soft butter - 35 grams;
- pasteurized milk 2.5% - 70 milliliters;
- juice of half a lemon - 10 milliliters;
- wheat flour - 40 grams;
- premium corn starch - 15 grams;
- vanilla extract - one teaspoon;
- sugar sand - 90 grams;
- a pinch of salt.
The most delicious Japanese cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- We are preparing a steam bath: we send soft cream cheese cream, butter and milk to one dish. All ingredients are preferably at room temperature. Stir with a silicone spatula until the whole mass becomes uniform consistency. Remove it from the water bath, put it on the table and let it cool completely.
- In a completely cooled creamy-milk mass, add our vanilla extract and four chicken yolks. Pour ten milliliters of lemon juice and stir.
- Now you need to sift the dry ingredients in a separate bowl: 40 grams of wheat flour and starch. Put some salt. Then add them to our mass, one tablespoon each, and mix thoroughly with a whisk. Make sure that no lumps form.
- Now you need to beat the whites with sugar. It is desirable that the proteins are cold: then they beat better. We just need to beat them to steady peaks. Therefore, first we start with a mixer to whip only one protein, and after thirty seconds we pour in a spoonful of sugar: and continue to whisk.
- Add remarkably whipped proteins to our bulk in stages. Using a silicone spatula, mix thoroughly, remove everything from the walls of the bowl. A homogeneous, viscous mass should be obtained.
- It is now necessary to prepare a baking dish. I advise you to use detachable. I used a detachable round shape with a diameter of 18 centimeters. We close the bottom and the inner side of the detachable form with prepared parchment paper. So that the parchment fits well on the sides - first grease the sides with vegetable oil, then glue the parchment onto it. If the height of your form is slightly lower than 15 centimeters, then the height of parchment paper should be higher than the sides of the form.
- We pour the entire air mass into the prepared form and send it to the oven for 50 minutes at a temperature of 160 * C.
- There is a little secret for proper baking: pour hot water onto a baking sheet, place a wire rack on top and already have a cheesecake cake on it. This is called the steam bath effect.
- After baking, carefully remove the very delicate Japanese cheesecake from the mold, remove the parchment from the edges and leave it to cool on the table.
- Then we transfer to the refrigerator - at least 4 hours. It’s better, of course, to hold on and put on all night.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar cheesecake on top with powdered sugar.
You have never tried anything like this before. If you cook Japanese cheesecake in the summer, then decorate with fresh berries or make mashed seasonal berries - this will only complement its awesome taste. “I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant appetite and may your pastries always be tasty and delight you!