Hello, my dear hostesses, today we will prepare the most delicious lemon cream. Often, the housewives ask themselves the question: how to lay on cakes - after all, I want the cake to be tasty, unusual and juicy. We all know very well that the taste and type of dessert depends on the layer. Even the most modest cakes can become a gorgeous cake, if it is worthy to arrange. So we will prepare a fantastically delicious lemon cream for the cake.
- lemon - 2 pieces;
- egg yolk - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 160 grams;
- butter - 60 grams;
- starch - 2 tablespoons.
The most delicious lemon cream. Step by step recipe
- First we need two medium-sized lemons. Take lemons, wash under running water, then wipe with a dry cloth so that they are dry.
- After the lemons are washed, we take a plate and three lemon peels (we don’t touch the white layer - it is bitter).
- Remove the white layer from the peeled lemon, pass through a juicer: we need juice.
- Pour the resulting lemon juice into a saucepan. We add sugar (160 grams) to it, mix and add starch (2 tablespoons), 60 grams of butter. Mix everything thoroughly
- Then we take a bowl, put 4 egg yolks in it, beat until smooth, at the end pour the lemon peel and mix thoroughly again.
- Now in the bulk, in a saucepan, pour the beaten yolks (with zest) and mix.
- We put our pan on the stove, and cook everything over low heat until thick, stirring the mass.
- When you see that the cream has thickened, you can remove it from the fire. Then put the cream in a pre-cooked dish, wait until it cools to room temperature, and put in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
So we made custard lemon cream. The cream turned out to be very interesting: the consistency of this unusual cream resembles a thick jam. Lemon cream has a delicate texture, and the color is like a bright sun. You can add vanilla or cinnamon to this unusual cream, it will also be very, tasty and unusual: so you can safely experiment - everything will work out perfectly for you. I also want to offer you an easy recipe for a delicious biscuit that can be layered with lemon cream.
- We take 2 eggs, break their deep dishes.
- Tip. It is better to take chilled and fresh eggs, as this affects how the biscuit will rise.
- Then add sugar (three tablespoons) to the bowl where the eggs lie, beat with a mixer until completely dissolved and a thick foam is obtained.
- Add flour (5 tablespoons) to the resulting mixture and stir so that there are no lumps and the foam does not fall. Add vanillin at the end: 10 grams.
- Grease the baking dish with oil and pour in the resulting mixture. Bake in an oven preheated to 180-200 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Tip. To find out if the cake is ready, take a toothpick and pierce the cake with it: if the toothpick is dry, then the cake is ready.
You will find many other various baking recipes on our website “I like to cook”. Bon appetit, have a nice day!