Tasty, delicate, sweet (but with a pleasant sourness), fragrant, golden, mouth-watering - there are not enough words to describe the most delicious muffins prepared according to this recipe. It can be a wonderful breakfast or a sweet snack during the day. The basic recipe for muffins in milk is so simple and versatile that everyone can choose what to add to make it even tastier: whether it's dried fruits, nuts, lemon zest, chocolate drops, cocoa. Do not waste a single minute: let's cook together!
- wheat flour, premium - 369 grams;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- granulated sugar - 298 grams;
- butter - 78 grams;
- salt - five grams;
- milk - 142 grams;
- chicken eggs - 142 grams (about 3 eggs);
- vegetable oil (olive) - 71 grams;
- vanilla extract - one teaspoon;
- lingonberry - 200 grams.
The most delicious muffins. Step by step recipe
- First of all, dear culinary specialists, I want to draw your attention to the fact that the amount of ingredients is strictly indicated in grams so that you can prepare these delicious muffins with maximum accuracy. Professional confectioners do not tolerate approximate measures, and they prepare only this way.
- Butter is heated to room temperature.
- We shift it into a deep bowl of the mixer, add sugar, sand, salt and beat at low speed.
- Then in a separate bowl we mix the eggs, milk, vegetable oil (olive) and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. If you don’t have vanilla extract in your kitchen, add a teaspoon of vanilla sugar: vanillin makes any pastry especially fragrant.
- Using a whisk, stir the mass until smooth.
- When the butter brightens and beats well, add the egg-milk mixture in small portions and continue to beat until smooth.
- Sift wheat flour sifted through a sieve. Thanks to sifting, the dough is more airy: it rises well, and the finished baking will be very tender.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Next, we begin to pour the flour in small portions (gradually) into the mixer bowl and mix at a low speed until the dough becomes completely homogeneous.
- Remember this point well, as at this stage the preparation of the basic recipe for muffins (classic muffins without any additives) ends. Further, in the dough, you can add what your heart desires: raisins, nuts, cocoa, etc. Experiment, friends - this is very tasty. In this recipe for muffins in milk, we will add lingonberries.
- You can add fresh lingonberries or frozen. If you have frozen lingonberries (like mine), then it should be thawed beforehand and dried a little with a paper kitchen towel to remove excess moisture. Excess water in the test is not needed.
- Gently mix the berries into the dough with a spoon or spatula so that they do not turn into slurry. Whole berries in muffins look very appetizing and beautiful.
- We shift the finished dough into baking tins. This can be done using a pastry bag or a regular spoon.
- Metal molds for cupcakes need to be greased with butter. Also, for baking muffins with lingonberries, you can use disposable paper molds: they do not need to be lubricated. I really like to cook muffins in paper molds: the cupcakes are elegant and already have their own packaging.
- We fill each mold with a test for ⅔ of its volume, since during the baking process the muffins will increase.
- When all the molds are filled, you need to bake them several times on the table, so that air bubbles come out of the dough.
- We heat the oven to 190 degrees and send delicious muffins to bake for 30 minutes.
- Ready muffins, if desired, can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Lingonberry muffins are very tasty and tender. Berries add fresh sourness. Brew your favorite tea or coffee, enjoy the great taste of muffins with your loved ones. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.