The most delicious plum pie changeling is a miracle - an unusual combination of delicious, tender dough and sour plums. But the main thing is its original appearance: the snow-white texture of the pie with slices of plums and blueberries. Summer begins, and such flip flops with various fruit and berry fillings should be in every home. Because homemade pies on milk, like my grandmother’s, are amazingly beautiful, amazingly tasty and aromatic. Let your house fill with the aromas of summer - and it will always be cozy from the smell of home baking. It is not for nothing that the people from century to century pass the proverb: "Not a hut is red in corners, but red in pies."
- 200 milliliters of kefir;
- 200 milliliters of milk;
- 100 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 300 grams of flour;
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder;
The most delicious plum pie changeling. Step by step recipe
- Pour kefir into a bowl, add sugar, vegetable oil and mix with a spoon (or whisk a little with a whisk). We need all the ingredients to mix well.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder into the same bowl. From sifted flour, baking is much more magnificent.
- Mix well and pour warm milk.
- Knead the elastic dough with a silicone spatula, whisking a little. Set it aside.
- I drain, remove the stone and cut into large pieces.
- Tip. Instead of plums, you can use any seasonal fruits or berries: apples, pears, blueberries, raspberries, black currants.
- We cover the detachable shape with a diameter of 26 centimeters with parchment paper (so that the plum does not stick), we fix the edges and cut off the excess.
- We spread plum slices in the form and sprinkle blueberries on top (you can use frozen berries).
- Pour all the dough onto the plum, level it with a spatula.
- We send the plum cake form to the oven, preheated to 190 degrees. Bake for about 25 minutes: check the readiness with a wooden stick.
- We take out the finished blueberry pie from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Remove the detachable sides, turn the cake on a plate, remove the paper.
- Already cooled pie can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Jellied pie with plum turned out to be very tender, unusually fragrant, with a snow-white texture. We serve it on the table with tea, milk or coffee - as you like. For new recipes for delicious pastries, welcome to our website “Delicious.” Enjoy your meal.