Dear readers, I want to introduce you to the recipe for the most magnificent yeast dough. Baking is simply excellent. Always very tasty and airy. All my friends who try pies or rolls always ask for a recipe for the test. Try it and you will definitely enjoy it, because it’s not difficult to cook it!
- kefir - 250 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - half a glass;
- yeast - 1 sachet;
- salt - on the tip of a teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - half a kilogram.
The most magnificent yeast dough. Step by step recipe
- To make any baking, first of all you always need to sift the flour. When sifting, the flour is saturated with oxygen and cleared of unnecessary garbage. What directly affects the taste and quality of the product. I usually don’t be lazy and sift several times.
- Get kefir in advance, as it should be warm.
- Pour kefir and vegetable oil into a deep plate. We mix everything.
- Then add salt and sugar. Mix everything again.
- Pour flour into a separate plate and add yeast. We mix.
- Gradually, we begin to introduce flour into kefir. Knead the dough.
- When the dough is ready, cover it and put it in a warm place for several hours.
- When the dough rises several times, you can start cooking baking.
- The products will be more tender and airy, if after your dough rises, gently crush it and put it back in a warm place. After rising a second time to start baking. It all depends on your time, so if you do not have it, then once will be enough.
Formed pastries are also recommended to be left in a warm place for a while under a covered towel to raise the dough. “I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and recommends the next time you try down dough or lazy yeast dough.