Now, perhaps, there is not a single confectionery or coffee shop where they do not sell the most popular and delicious French pasta "Macaron". The beauty and taste of these magnificent cakes won the hearts of many of us. For a long time I looked closely at these various cookies and was all afraid to cook them at home - after all, this is the work of real wizards. But I took a chance! Friends, this is beyond words! Slightly hard and at the same time fragile crust “Macaron”, and inside - bliss: the core simply melts in the mouth. Add to this a cup of aromatic coffee: and let the whole world wait! Let's try to go through this magical process together.
- almond flour - 150 grams;
- icing sugar - 150 grams;
- egg white - 50 grams.
- sugar sand - 150 grams;
- water - 50 milliliters;
- egg white - 50 grams.
- butter - 70 grams;
- cream cheese - 100 grams;
- icing sugar - 3 tablespoons.
On request: raspberries dry freeze - 50 grams, fresh strawberries - 6-8 pieces.
The most popular macaron cakes. Step by step recipe
- At the first stage of preparation of the French cake, it is necessary to mix almond flour and powdered sugar, and then sift them through a sieve into a deep bowl. Sifting is necessary so that there are no lumps in the dough and the surface of the cakes is smooth. Large leftovers of almond flour (almond crumbs) can be used to make another baking or just eat.
- Then we prepare the Italian meringue. We send 150 grams of sugar and 50 milliliters of water to a small stew-pan, put on fire and bring to a boil. Cook until the temperature of the syrup reaches 116 degrees. To control the temperature of the syrup, you must use a kitchen thermometer.
- Also, at the same time, we begin to beat 50 grams of egg whites at a low speed. This is best done using a stationary mixer. So it will be easier for you to control all processes.
- When the temperature of the syrup reaches 116 degrees, remove it from the heat and begin to pour a very thin stream into the confusing proteins. Try not to get syrup on the whisk of the mixer, as it will be sprayed on the walls of the bowl, and sugar will not be enough to make a strong meringue.
- Leave the meringue to stray for about five minutes.
- In the meantime, mix 50 grams of egg whites with almond flour and powdered sugar.
- Mix well. When there are no lumps left in the mass, add whipped proteins (meringue).
- Meringue is best introduced in stages: for 2-3 times. Since the almond dough is thick enough, you need to knead well so as not to miss the lumps. The dough for homemade "Macaron" should be airy and have a uniform consistency.
- Also periodically check how it drains from the scapula. If the dough is not mixed, then it drains from the scapula in pieces. The perfect pastry dough should drain off the scapula with a continuous ribbon.
- Another way to check the readiness of the dough: if the dough tape spreads evenly, its borders quickly disappear and the dough forms a flat surface - then this dough is ready for jigging "Macaron".
- Cover the baking tray with parchment.
- We transfer our dough into a pastry bag and plant small circles. The circles will be even if the dough is planted strictly perpendicular to the baking sheet.
- It is best to plant the future cake in a checkerboard pattern: not very close to each other to prevent sticking during baking.
- Then we hit the pastry pan several times on the countertop so that the surface of the cakes becomes smooth and air bubbles come out of them.
- In this recipe, I will decorate pastries with raspberries, dry frozen. To do this, it must be crushed into powder (using a rolling pin). You can not decorate cakes at all, but leave them light: this also turns out very beautifully and gently.
- Sprinkle “Macaron” with raspberry powder and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 250 degrees. Turn off the oven and send the baking tray with cakes there for 10 minutes. The heat in the oven is enough for them to rise and bake.
- The readiness of Macaron cakes is checked as follows: if the hats still go to the cakes, then they need to be kept in the oven for 2-3 minutes, if they are tight, the cakes are ready.
- Immediately shift the parchment from "Macaron" to the wire rack or cool down. After 10 minutes, they will easily separate from the paper.
- Cream for "Macaron" at home: with a blender, beat butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar into a homogeneous mass. We transfer the cream into a pastry bag and use it to fill the cakes.
- Put a small amount of cream on the bottom of the cakes and pair them with another Macaron.
- I also prefer to put a slice of fresh strawberries: then the cake is especially delicious. Fresh sour strawberries very refreshing taste of the cake. But this item is optional. You can focus strictly on your taste and, if desired, add cocoa to the cream, another fruit - or not add anything at all.
That’s the end of magic. I sincerely hope that everything worked out for you, and now you will enjoy the taste of homemade Macaron from the heart. At first glance, the process may seem a little complicated, but believe me: everything is much simpler. And self-made cakes are special and very, very tasty. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.