I bring to your attention the perfect biscuit for rolls. Homemade sponge cake prepared according to this recipe turns out to be thin, plastic and is very easy to fold. Since biscuit contains vegetable oil, it is very gentle, moist, does not even require impregnation. Stunningly delicious, incredibly fragrant biscuit will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Cooking such pastries is a pleasure: your loved ones will be delighted! Let's cook as soon as possible!
- wheat flour - 80 grams;
- chicken egg (small size, category C-1, C-2, about 50 with a small gram each) - 4 pieces;
- vegetable oil (without taste and smell) - 50 grams;
- a pinch of salt;
- sugar - 60 grams;
- milk - 65 grams.
The perfect sponge cake for rolls. Step by step recipe
- We divide chicken eggs (I use small eggs, categories C-1, C-2, about 50 with a small gram each) into proteins and yolks.
- The total mass of sugar (60 grams) is divided into two parts: 10 and 50 grams.
- We transfer egg yolks in a separate container
- Add a pinch of salt, 10 grams of sugar in the container to the yolks, and beat everything well in a bright air mass using a mixer.
- Without stopping to beat, add vegetable oil (in accordance with the recipe) to egg yolks in several steps and work out well with a mixer each time.
- Tip: during the preparation of the dough for the perfect biscuit, it is very important to use vegetable oil without taste and odor.
- Then we pour milk into the egg mass, in several stages, and again we work out very well with a mixer.
- Pre-sifted wheat flour (according to the recipe) for the preparation of the dough. This cooking step should not be missed: after all, then home-made cakes are especially tender and airy.
- Sifted flour is sent to the liquid mass and mix well with a mixer. As a result, we should get a not thick, homogeneous biscuit dough.
- Wash the mixer with detergent and dry well so that they are free of moisture and grease.
- We transfer egg whites into a separate container and beat them until soft peaks with a mixer.
- Then, without stopping whipping, add the remaining sugar (50 grams) in several stages and beat the protein mass to stable peaks.
- In three doses, we introduce whipped proteins into the yolk mass. You need to intervene very carefully, carefully, moving the scapula from the bottom up.
- To bake a simple biscuit, we need a baking sheet, about 30 by 40 centimeters in size.
- Cover the prepared pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the biscuit dough onto a baking sheet and distribute it evenly.
- We bake the perfect biscuit in an oven preheated to 170-180 degrees for about 20 minutes. We check the readiness of the biscuit with a wooden stick (it should come out clean, without traces of dough).
- Tip. The baking time depends on the oven in which you bake: perhaps it will take you a little more or less time.
- Ready biscuit is allowed to cool slightly.
- Then we cover a simple biscuit with a clean sheet of parchment paper (you can use a kitchen towel), and with a gentle but quick movement, turn the biscuit over. Separate the paper on which the biscuit is baked.
- We put the paper with the clean side to the biscuit and carefully fold it into a not tight roll. In this form, leave the biscuit to cool completely.
- Tip: it is very tasty when the biscuit cools, grease it with condensed milk. To do this, beat the condensed milk with butter until smooth with a mixer, and then grease the cooled biscuit and roll it in the form of a roll.
- The perfect biscuit prepared according to this recipe serves as an excellent basis for the preparation of various biscuit cakes (and not just rolls).
The biscuit prepared according to this recipe turns out to be very tasty and tender. And the divine aroma of home baking is just crazy. Following our step-by-step recipe, making a biscuit can be done simply. The team of the site “Very Delicious” wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good mood.