Dear friends, today I would like to share with you a recipe for unusually tasty juices. I found this recipe on the Internet. I admit, I had a chance to try so tasty juices for the first time. Now I bake juices only according to this recipe. Try it and you will love it.
- butter - 100 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- icing sugar - 30 grams;
- baking powder - 0.5 teaspoon;
- flour - 200 grams;
- yolk - for lubrication.
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- yolk - 1⁄4;
- sour cream - 50 grams;
- vanilla sugar - to taste;
- kefir - 1 tablespoon;
- icing sugar - 40 grams;
- flour - 40 grams.
Juicers with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Put the cottage cheese in a deep plate, send 1⁄4 yolk, sour cream, vanilla sugar to taste, powdered sugar and flour.
- Mix everything thoroughly. I have thick sour cream, since I use homemade. Therefore, I add a little more kefir to make the dough more uniform and not so dry. I mix everything again.
- In a plate we put all the ingredients for the dough, except flour and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour flour and baking powder gradually.
- Knead the dough.
- We form the finished dough with a sausage and divide it into 6 equal parts.
- We roll it out, put the stuffing on one side, cover it with the other side, slightly blind the edges.
- Grease with yolk and send to the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- We put parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!
Spend a family evening with a cup of fragrant tea and delicious juices! Cook only the most delicious and Very Delicious. And be sure to try 2 more options for cooking juices: according to a special recipe and the easiest juices in cooking!