Seductively appetizing, very tasty and easy to prepare biscuit cake will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Fruits add spicy notes to a delicate and airy biscuit. By the time guests come from the minimum amount of ingredients at home, you can cook an incredibly delicious biscuit dessert in haste. Fruit cake will be an adornment of any table.
This is a very universal recipe for biscuit cake, because each time you can get a new dish and a new taste if you use a variety of fruits.
After all, what could be tastier with tea than baking your own making?
- chicken egg - 5 pieces;
- wheat flour - 1 cup;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- citric acid - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vanillin - 1 sachet;
- fruit (any).
The simplest and most delicious sponge cake. Step by step recipe
- We break five chicken eggs into a small container (it is very good to use fresh and homemade eggs for baking, the tenderness of baking depends on this), add sugar and beat with a mixer at high speeds for at least 10 minutes.
- Then add vanillin, citric acid to the beaten, airy, white egg mass and mix everything with a mixer.
- Pour the egg mass into a deep bowl, in which we will knead the dough for the biscuit cake.
- To prepare an imminent biscuit, we must first sift the flour.
- Add one glass of sifted flour in small portions to the egg mass and knead the biscuit dough.
We will use fruits to make the pie. What fruits and their quantity is at your discretion. My family and I really like the sponge cake with peaches and kiwi. A light sponge cake soaked with these fruits just drives the bag. It takes me two peaches and one kiwi for a pie.
- Peaches and kiwi are peeled and cut into small pieces.
- We grease the baking dish with butter, pour the dough into the mold and lay the prepared fruit on top of the dough.
- Bake the biscuit in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- We decorate the finished airy biscuit cake with icing sugar if desired.
I want to add from myself that I also added raisins to the dough: it also turned out tasty, original and unusual.
From this amount of dough, you can bake one large fluffy biscuit cake or, if you have small tins, then bake a few small biscuits. Insanely delicious, airy, quick to make pie will delight you and nourish you heartily. Pamper your family with homemade cakes: they deserve it. Even if the fruit biscuit is standing for a while, it does not lose its taste.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant time with a cup of coffee or tea, with a slice of tender biscuit cake. On our site you will find many more delicious recipes for quick home baking.