This is a mega-chocolate three-layer truffle cake without baking, but with a sand base that just melts in your mouth. The taste is refined in its own way, with peanut aroma - a real bliss.
For a sand base:
- crushed shortbread cookies - 1.5 cups;
- butter - 110 grams.
For the first mega chocolate layer:
- dark chocolate - 180 grams;
- cream 35% fat - 2-3 cups.
For peanut layer:
- dark chocolate - 110 grams;
- peanut butter - 170 grams;
- cream with a fat content of 35% - 1.5 cups;
- vanilla extract - 0.5 teaspoon.
Whipped cream for decoration.
Three-layer truffle without an oven. Step by step recipe
- First of all, prepare the sand base. To do this, soften the butter, mix with the crumbs from the cookies and evenly distribute in a baking dish. Send our base to the refrigerator, evenly distributed around the entire perimeter and edges of the mold.
- The next stage is the chocolate base, for this, break the chocolate into small pieces, bring the cream to a boil, pour the chocolate with boiling cream and, stirring vigorously, bring the chocolate mass to a homogeneous state. Let it cool down a bit. Pour the chocolate base onto the cookie base and put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cooking a peanut base: prepare a water bath, in a saucepan, mix the cream with pieces of chocolate and peanut butter. Put this saucepan in a water bath and, stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a homogeneous mass. Let the cream cool completely.
- Whip a glass of cream with a mixer and carefully introduce into a peanut mass.
- Put the peanut mass on a chocolate layer and refrigerate for several hours. It is advisable to leave this cake overnight.
- Before serving the cake, garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
All that remains is just to enjoy the taste! This is a real culinary masterpiece that you have prepared yourself. And be sure to try the cake, which is cooked without an oven, and the TOP-5 of the original cookie cakes.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!