I want to share a recipe for a delicious, world-famous tiramisu dessert, cooked at home without eggs. This delicacy is not inferior to the classic tiramisu, although it is prepared without eggs, alcohol. The recipe is very simple, easy to make at home. A video from youtube will help to more fully consider the nuances of the consistency of the cream, the step-by-step assembly of the cake.
- Savoyardi cookies - 22-24 pieces;
- cream 33% - 500 milliliters;
- curd mass - 400 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- lime - 1 piece;
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons;
- strong natural coffee, freshly prepared and sweet - 200 milliliters.
Tiramisu at home without eggs. Step by step recipe
- Beat well chilled cream with sugar until stable peaks. Pay attention to this nuance: you adjust the amount of sugar to your liking, who loves more sweet, can use more sugar.
- Rub the zest with lime on a fine grater and add to the cream: it gives a special taste to the cream.
- Combine the curd with cream and mix gently until smooth.
- We make strong coffee, it is better to use natural. Add sugar to taste: it should feel good in the drink. Cooling down.
- Quickly dip each Savoyardi cookie in coffee and put it in a mold.
- We cover with half the cream, spread the second layer of cookies, again apply the cream, level it with a spatula.
- For decoration, plant part of the cream in the form of flowers using a cooking bag.
- Using a sieve, pour cocoa powder over the cream and send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Tiramisu cake is ready! What it turned out: gentle, light, and melts in your mouth! If this dessert is intended for adults, then you can add a little alcohol to make coffee. I also try to replace sugar with powdered sugar, from which cream is whipped even faster and better. Join us on “I Love Cooking” and let us indulge our relatives with delicious homemade desserts! Enjoy your meal! And be sure to try making a creamy tiramisu and Florentine tiramisu!