Exquisite French pastries, which with their unforgettable delicate taste won a place in the heart of every sweet tooth. This selection will be slightly different from the rest, as some of the ingredients of your favorite pastries may be difficult to access, but we want to solve this problem.
Flour for Macaroons
- almonds - 500 grams.
Step by step recipe
- Wash nuts, then pour into a bowl of boiling water and wait about twenty minutes.
- We place the almonds on a sieve and again with my boiled, but already cold water.
- Next is the slightly troublesome peeling process. Note to the hostess: this step can be missed, but the finished dish will be endowed with a rich cream color and barely noticeable bitterness.
- Dry the nuts. There are two ways to do this. The first - we leave in the sun for 3 days, the second - we heat the oven to 100 ° C and leave there for an hour and a half.
- After that, you can safely start chopping almonds. For this purpose, you can use whatever you want: from a coffee grinder to a food processor. There is also an important aspect - try not to overheat the mass, otherwise the flour will not work.
- Sift and leave in a hermetically sealed container.
Five steps - and such an important ingredient as macaroon flour is already waiting for its finest hour on your kitchen shelf.
Macaroons without almond flour
You should immediately warn that the first time this kind of desserts are obtained in isolated cases, therefore, it is literally necessary to strictly follow all steps and proportions. If you do everything right, honor and praise, as well as a whole portion of excellent cakes.
- peanut flour - 165 grams;
- icing sugar - 165 grams;
- sugar — 150 grams;
- egg whites (chicken) - 115 grams.
Macaroons without almond flour. Step by step recipe
- First, sift flour and powder, combining them. It is advisable to use a kitchen scale.
- After we start whipping the proteins, add a little sugar and dye (optional). We advise you to choose a dye helium, as it is instant. We continue the process until a very thick foam appears.
- A very important point! We combine the foam and flour with powdered sugar, be extremely careful - in no case should the dough become liquid.
- Using a pastry bag, we plant future cakes on parchment paper. The distance between the halves (4.5 centimeters) should not be less than 3 centimeters.
- Leave them for twenty minutes in the open.
- Bake at a temperature of 160 ° C for 15 minutes.
Your macaroons without almond flour are ready! Having shown imagination, you can discover a huge variety of tastes, because the lion's share of the result depends on the filling of the cake.
Conventional Flour Macaroons
What to do if only the most ordinary wheat flour is at hand? Do not be discouraged, and in this case we have prepared a wonderful recipe for you and we are in a hurry to present it to you! Of course, it is worth saying that the taste of such a cake will be slightly different from the original, but we are not professional chefs, are we?
- wheat flour - 100 grams;
- icing sugar - 80 grams;
- egg whites (chicken) - 2 pieces.
Passion fruit made from ordinary flour. Step by step recipe
- First, you need to carefully sift the flour and powder, note that 100 and 80 grams are the weight of the already sifted ingredients. It is advisable to do this at the same time, so that they mix better without forming lumps.
- The second step is the squirrels. Remember, not a single gram of yolk should get into the bowl, then all efforts will go down the drain. Squirrels we beat for a long time, starting at the lowest speed, gradually moving to the maximum. When you get a thick dense foam - stop.
- As in the previous recipe, using a pastry bag, send the future halves to a baking sheet. Remember the distance.
- We leave them in the air for half an hour for the appearance of a characteristic crust. With a light touch of the finger to the workpiece, there should be no residue.
- Sent in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 160 ° C.
Such unpretentious macaroons from ordinary flour with a cup of coffee will brighten up your romantic evening with your loved one or a fun party with friends. In any case, you will get a lot of pleasure from the tasting.
Macaroon cakes without almond flour
Chickpea flour will be used in this recipe. This is easy to find in the supermarket or on the pages of specialized online stores. Do not be afraid to replace the missing products with others, because it doesn’t matter from what flour to eat macaroons: almond, peanut, chickpea, wheat, if you do this with your loved one?
- egg whites - 4 pieces;
- chickpea flour - 140 grams;
- icing sugar - 150 grams;
- cocoa powder - 20 grams;
- water - 40 milliliters;
- sugar - 150 grams.
Macaroon cakes without almond flour. Step by step recipe
- We combine cocoa powder, chickpea flour, powder. You can try to grind the mixture in a coffee grinder. Before performing the next step, sift the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour half the proteins into the flour, do not interfere. Beat the second half until a thick foam is formed.
- We cook the syrup from water and sugar, bring to 100 ° C and gradually introduce into proteins, without ceasing to whisk.
- Add the foam to the flour mixture, stir for a short time (about twenty times).
- With a pastry bag we adjust the size of one half (not more than 4.5 centimeters), do not forget about the intervals between the parts of the cakes.
- Bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 160 ° C.
Macaroon cakes without almond flour are a great alternative to expensive bakery sweets. Do not forget to dilute the flavors with various fillings, the preparation of which is worthy of a separate article. Have a nice tea from "Very Delicious"! And be sure to try the Bliss cake and the Lump of Happiness cake.