Just recently, I tried an unusual cookie on a pickle without eggs and margarine. A friend who was waiting for me to visit decided to make cookies, but found that she had no eggs and margarine. And she found a way out, remembering the recipe for cookies on cucumber pickle, which she prepared in her student years. The brine gives an unusual taste to the liver - and you will never guess what it is made from: crumbly, tasty and lean. Frankly, I was delighted with the taste of these cookies, of course, I wrote down the recipe - and now I hasten to share it with you.
- cucumber pickle - 10 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 7 tablespoons;
- sugar - 7 tablespoons;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- flour - 2-2.5 cups;
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 teaspoon.
Unusual cookies on brine without eggs and margarine. Step by step recipe
- In a bowl designed for our test, pour all the sugar and add vanilla sugar to it.
- In cucumber pickle, you need to take 10 tablespoons of it (this is approximately half a glass), lower the soda. It is not necessary to extinguish it with vinegar, since a brine will do it for it.
- Pour the brine into sugar, mix a little and add vegetable oil. You can take whatever you want: the one that you have at home.
- We add flour to our products, which of course is sifted before starting the dough kneading. Add it one or two tablespoons, constantly mixing. The amount of flour I gave you is approximate: it can go a little less and, conversely, more. It depends on the size of the tablespoons that you have at home.
- When the dough becomes homogeneous, pour a little flour on the table and then knead it on the table to the desired consistency.
- The dough will be ready when it becomes soft and elastic, and will not stick to the palms during kneading.
- We need to preheat the oven to 200 degrees. While it will heat up, roll out the dough 3-5 mm thick. If you like more toasted and crispy cookies, then the dough can be rolled out and thinner.
- We cut out cookies from any dough with any tins. If you don’t have any molds, then you can use any glass or glass. We spread our cookies on a baking sheet, which was previously covered with parchment.
- Grease cookies on top with vegetable oil. If you have a desire, then cookies can be greased on top and with yolk. But if you bake it in fasting, it is best to cover the top with tightly brewed tea. The final touch is to sprinkle sugar on top.
- We send cookies to bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. When the cookies turn golden, remove it from the oven.
Unusual cookies on brine, without eggs and margarine, it turns out very tender, crumbly and tasty. And believe me, no one will guess what it is prepared on. Do not forget about our site “Very Delicious” - and you will certainly find new unusual recipes there. Bon Appetit everyone!