In anticipation of such a colorful and bright holiday - Valentine's Day, by will and will not everyone falls into a fairy tale. And even if you have been married or married for a long time, and perhaps you are looking for a soulmate, be sure to bake an unusual cookie - “Valentines”! Present funny cookies to your friends, family and friends. After all, such a valentine will please everyone, and it is not difficult to cook it. Let's try to make an edible heart with our own hands!
- flour - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 70 grams;
- a tablespoon of honey;
- vanilla sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- a pinch of salt;
- one egg;
- yogurt - 100 grams;
- 60 grams of butter;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons.
- powdered sugar;
- red food coloring;
Valentine cookies. Step by step recipe
- Pound sugar with an egg, add vanilla sugar and honey there. Shuffle.
- Pour in yogurt, if desired, it can be replaced with sour cream, do not forget about a pinch of salt.
- Add butter to the dough slightly softened, mix, add baking powder. And only then slowly introduce the flour. Knead a soft, non-sticky dough.
- Let the dough stand for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After the specified time, roll out the dough into a thin layer and cut out the hearts with the help of molds.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment, put the resulting cookies - hearts there.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C and bake hearts for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the icing: add a little water to the icing sugar and stir for several minutes. In order to give the glaze a red color, add food coloring.
- Grease the cookies with the resulting glaze, decorate with confectionery decorations on top.
- If you have boiled condensed milk or jam, you can stitch two sweet valentines together. It will turn out even tastier.
Here is such a delicious Valentine’s cookie. Please your relatives, friends and relatives with this dessert. They will be very pleased.
And the “Very Delicious” team wishes everyone to love and be loved. Be happy and enjoy your meal! Please your loved ones on this wonderful holiday with heart cookies or chocolate hearts!