Gentle vanilla panacotta with berry sauce is prepared quickly and without any difficulties. Since the homeland of Panacotta is Italy, then from Italian “panna cotta” is translated as “boiled cream”. Seductively appetizing vanilla dessert, cooked at home, just melts in your mouth. The berry sauce gives the vanilla panacotta a divine flavor. The recipe for cooking a vegetarian panacotta was found by me on a YouTube channel video.
I suggest making a spectacular dish with a refreshing taste called “vanilla panacotta” for dessert along with “I love to cook”.
- starch - 0.5 teaspoon;
- frozen berries - 1 cup;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- sugar - 75 grams;
- agar-agar - 1 teaspoon (without slide);
- lemon zest - 0.5 teaspoon;
- 400 grams of milk cream (fat content 33-35%);
- milk - 100 milliliters.
Vanilla Panacotta. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a vegetarian panacotta, pour milk into a small container. Then add agar-agar to milk. Set aside.
- Pour the cream into the ladle (I took cream with a fat content of 33-35%), add 10 grams of vanilla sugar and 75 grams of granulated sugar. Put the ladle on the fire.
- Stir gradually, pour milk with agar-agar into warm cream and add lemon zest.
- Remove the bucket from the heat when the mixture boils.
- From the hot mixture, remove the zest and pour into molds. (I used silicone molds to make panacotta).
- Put the molds in the refrigerator for solidification.
- To make berry sauce, you need to take one tablespoon of water and dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of starch in it.
- Grind berries for the sauce (you can take both frozen and fresh). To grind the berries, I use a blender.
- Pour whipped berries into the stewpan and add sugar to taste. Put the stewpan on the fire and bring to a boil. (I take a little more sugar than the prescription because I like it when the sauce is very sweet - it tastes so much better in my opinion).
- Then mix the starch mixture well and pour in a thin stream into the saucepan with berries, stirring constantly.
- So that there are no seeds and small particles of berries, the sauce can be grated through a sieve.
- Remove the frozen panacotta from the molds and garnish with berry sauce.
I want to add from myself: instead of sauce, you can make panakota with jam or caramel. Vanilla Panacotta with berry sauce is considered an indicator of high culinary excellence and enjoys well-deserved fame among many.
I share the recipe for vanilla dessert on the portal "I like to cook."