If you are a supporter of proper nutrition and strictly keep a record of all the calories eaten per day, then you will like this recipe. Refusing sweet pastries is not easy and is not worth it - treat yourself to a low-calorie oatmeal pie. Cooking does not take a lot of time, but only a pleasure!
- whole grain flour - 30 grams;
- oatmeal - 100 grams;
- 2 eggs;
- Applesauce (you can use baby food) - 250 grams;
- 2 peaches;
- almonds - 30 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 0.5 teaspoon;
- honey - 2 tablespoons.
Very easy-made oatmeal low-fat peach pie. Step by step recipe
- Mix all ingredients with a blender. Put the dough in a baking dish.
- Peel the peaches, cut them into neat slices and spread on the dough, slightly pressing.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake oatmeal cake for 40 minutes.
You see, how easy and simple it is to treat yourself sweet without harm, and even with benefit for the figure!
Low-calorie oatmeal pie is perfect for breakfast in a duet with berry smoothie! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making a sponge on jelly cake and a simple bouquet of roses.