A very simple chocolate cake is not only easy to prepare, but also surprises with a wonderful delicate taste. An airy and tender sponge cake melts directly in your mouth. I learned this easy recipe for chocolate cake from one culinary magazine: and for several years now I have been preparing it for my family and friends. Today I will share the secret of making this wonderful dessert.
- a quarter kilogram of flour (0.25 kg);
- 5 grams of salt (approximately 1 teaspoon);
- 1.5 teaspoons;
- cocoa powder (55 grams);
- 300 grams of sugar;
- 2 fresh eggs;
- 60 milliliters of butter and olive oil;
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract;
- milk (approximately 300 milliliters);
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar.
A very simple chocolate cake. Step by step recipe
A simple chocolate biscuit cake is easy to make. To do this, follow these steps.
- Take the flour and sift through a sieve. Add to the working capacity.
- Sugar and cocoa are also passed through a sieve so that there are no lumps in the dough. We send them to flour.
- Add salt and soda to the flour.
- We take the eggs and drive them into the container.
- Butter must be kept at room temperature so that it becomes soft - and send it to the rest of the products.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Add vanilla extract. If it is not, then it is not recommended to replace it with emulsion, sugar or pure vanilla. In this case, it’s better not to add anything at all.
- Pour milk into a work bowl.
Next: a simple recipe for a chocolate cake involves working with a mixer.
- We begin to whisk: first we set a low speed so that the cocoa does not fly apart. Stir for about 6 minutes: until the consistency is smooth.
- Pour wine vinegar to our dough for a delicious chocolate cake. Turn on the mixer and beat for a couple of seconds so that the vinegar is mixed with all the products.
- Next, we send the chocolate cake to the baking dish. You can bake both in the oven and in the slow cooker. For the second option, you need to select the “Baking” mode, and set the timer for 60 minutes.
Consider how to bake homemade chocolate-biscuit cake in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Moreover, it should be turned on even before whipping the dough. Choose a mold up to 20 cm in diameter, and fill it halfway. Bake for about 50-60 minutes.
- Check the readiness of the chocolate biscuit cake with a toothpick.
Cooking fondant for a very simple chocolate cake.
- We put on a low fire a working container and pour cocoa powder.
- Add sugar to the mass: approximately 50 grams.
- There we add salt at the tip of a teaspoon.
- Stir all the ingredients slowly, and gradually pour in the milk: approximately 100 milliliters.
- Constantly stirring the mixture, add 50 grams of butter: to make the fondant more tender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cognac and mix the mass.
- Turn off the oven when the oil has completely dissolved.
- You can decorate a chocolate cake not only with fondant. You can take an ordinary store chocolate and melt it: or, boil a gommage with it - this is when the chocolate is combined with cream.
So we have prepared our cake. As you can see, the recipe for a delicious chocolate cake is quite simple. You can familiarize yourself with cooking in more detail on the site “I like to cook”: here you will also find many more interesting and easy desserts.