Dear friends, I want to share with you a recipe for a delicious salad with crab sticks - Velvet. Once I saw a video salad recipe in a ring and decided to try cooking for myself. Such a delicate and original salad with mayonnaise will decorate your holiday table. Hard cheese, pickled onions and fresh herbs add spice to the salad. Today, along with “I love to cook,” I want to share a recipe for making a very tasty and tender salad.
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- crab sticks - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- green parsley and dill;
- small onion;
- a pinch of salt and sugar;
Very tasty and tender salad "Velvet". Step by step recipe
- Two potatoes in their skins and peel. Grate.
- In order to pickle onions, you need to mix water with vinegar, add salt and sugar, and pour finely chopped onions with this marinade. More details on how to marinate onions can be found in the video recipe.
- Boil eggs and grate on medium grater.
- Cut the crab sticks with a knife. I cut it not very finely, as for me, then the salad is tastier.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Finely chop fresh parsley and dill.
- Grate fresh carrots on a fine grater.
- Put the salad in layers.
- Grease each layer of salad with mayonnaise.
- We form a salad in a serving ring in the following sequence: potato and add salt to taste, eggs, crab sticks, pickled onions, hard cheese, a little fresh chopped herbs, carrots. Sprinkle the top of the salad with grated hard cheese for decoration.
- Leave the salad in the ring for an hour in order to soak.
Such a spectacular serving of Velvet salad will pleasantly surprise your family and friends. I want to add from myself that the salad will become even tastier when you use homemade mayonnaise. And if you don’t have a serving ring at hand, then how to make such a ring at home - look at the video. We with "I love to cook" wish you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Mexican salad with corn and beans and the delicate Festive Salad.