Very tasty cake "Apricot bees" is incredibly beautiful and easy to prepare. Delicate, rich and moderately moist biscuit with a spicy souffle just melts in your mouth. Bake an apricot jam pie in the oven for the weekend - and delight the household with a delicious homemade dessert. Seductively appetizing, divinely tasty and original sweetness will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. I'm sure your family will appreciate the apricot pie and chocolate. Let's cook!
- canned apricots - 1 can (850 milliliters);
- dark chocolate - 50 grams;
- white chocolate for decoration;
- almond petals.
For the test:
- flour - 180 grams;
- egg (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 120 grams;
- milk - 125 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 125 milliliters;
- baking powder for dough - 8 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 8 grams;
- a pinch of salt.
- yogurt (creamy, apricot or peach) - 220 grams;
- cream (35%) - 500 grams;
- icing sugar - 50 grams;
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- canned apricots;
- water (apricot syrup) - 150 milliliters.
- apricot jam (not thick) - 150 grams;
- gelatin powder - 10 grams;
- water (apricot syrup) - 100 milliliters.
Very tasty cake "Apricot bees." Step by step recipe
- In a small container for dough, combine the flour with the baking powder and mix thoroughly so that the baking powder is evenly distributed throughout the volume.
- To make a cake with apricot jam, sift the flour with baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, break two chicken eggs, vanilla sugar and begin to beat with a mixer.
- Without stopping to beat, sugar is gradually added to the egg mass.
- Then, without stopping beating, in portions we introduce vegetable oil and milk.
- Add the prepared flour in small portions to the liquid mass, and mix everything until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- We cover the baking sheet for baking a biscuit with a diameter of 23 * 32 centimeters with parchment paper.
- Pour the dough for the pie into the prepared baking sheet, covered with paper, and evenly distribute.
- Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes. Check the readiness of the cake with a wooden stick.
- Put the freshly baked pie in the form on the wire rack and leave: let it stand and cool completely.
- For bees: 18 halves (the required number of apricots depends on the size of the pie itself) put the tinned apricots on a napkin and dry it a little.
- Melt 50 grams of dark chocolate and transfer it to a pastry bag.
- We shift the prepared apricots to parchment, draw strips on them and we plant the heads of the bees with dark chocolate.
- We send the bees to a cold place: until chocolate is completely frozen.
- To prepare the cream: soak the gelatin in apricot syrup, mix well and leave to swell.
- Then we warm the gelatin (but do not boil) until completely dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin solution into yogurt, stir everything well and leave to cool to room temperature: on the desktop.
- Beat cold cream with powdered sugar until stable (cream should keep its shape well and be soft).
- Add whipped cream in parts to yogurt (but not vice versa) and gently, but quickly, mix with a spatula.
- The remaining canned apricots are cut into small cubes, sent to a cream and mixed.
- We put the finished cream on the cooled cake, evenly level the cream throughout the cake, and send the cake form to the refrigerator: to completely harden the cream.
- We take the bees out of the refrigerator and carefully separate them from the parchment (it is convenient to do this with a hot knife).
- With melted white chocolate we draw the eyes of our apricot bees.
- For wings in apricots, make slits and insert almond petals.
- We take out the cake with the frozen cream from the refrigerator, carefully lay out the juicy apricot bees on the cake.
- To pour gelatin, pour into water (syrup) and leave to swell for a while.
- Then the gelatin is gently heated until completely dissolved, pour into apricot jam, stir well and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the top of the pie with the cooled gelatin solution.
- We send the cake for several hours in the refrigerator: until the jelly completely hardens.
- After this time, we remove the cake from the mold, and remove the parchment paper.
A savory piece of cake with an original sweet bee just melts in your mouth. Everything is so beautiful and tasty that simply can not be expressed in words. Cook - and you will see for yourself! The Very Delicious website wishes you a pleasant tea party!