Most of my friends, like me, love sweets. For my beloved family, I often have to cook different sweet desserts. One of the favorite desserts: a delicious cake "Enchantress." There is some magic in this cake: after all, it is prepared according to a very simple recipe, but it turns out to be unusual. A magnificent sponge cake, a delicate cream that just melts in your mouth, shiny chocolate icing - the luxury of this cake will conquer any gourmet. Do you think that all this is not so easy to combine into one in your kitchen? You are mistaken! Right now, I’ll teach you how to cook the Enchantress magic cake.
- flour - 120 grams;
- sugar - 120 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces.
- eggs - 1 piece;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- milk - 300 milliliters;
- starch - 30 grams;
- butter - 50 grams;
- cream - 150 milliliters;
- icing sugar - 20 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- vanilla - 8 grams.
- chocolate - 100 grams;
- butter - 60 grams.
- cognac - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 3 tablespoons.
Very tasty cake "Enchantress." Step by step recipe
- For the basics, we need a biscuit: prepare it now. We drive 4 eggs into the mixer bowl and begin to beat. It is advisable that the eggs are not cold. Whisk for a long time, with a powerful mixer. Then gradually add portions of sugar. It turns out light, airy mass. It increased 2-3 times in size, acquired a light cream color, and the sugar completely dissolved.
- Then we sift the flour there. And gently mix with a spatula, rotating movements: from bottom to top, from edge to center.
- Prepare the mold for the cakes. I have a diameter of 24 centimeters. Cover the bottom of the pan with baking paper. We do not lubricate the sides of the form. Pour the biscuit into the mold. The form can be scrolled several times so that the biscuit comes out smooth. Bake a biscuit in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees: 30-40 minutes.
- It is very important not to open the oven for the first 20 minutes, as the biscuit may settle. The readiness of the biscuit can be checked with a wooden stick: it should come out of the biscuit without signs of dough. Or a light pressure on the middle of the finger: the finger should not fall through.
- Remove the finished biscuit from the oven, without removing it from the mold, let it cool. It is possible to cool a biscuit upside down: so that the top does not sag. When the biscuit has completely cooled, it can be cut out of the mold.
- Now you need to cut the biscuit into two halves, along. According to the rules, after baking, the biscuit should stand for 8-10 hours uncut, but I think that it can be limited to 5-6 hours. If you cut a fresh, only baked biscuit, then when cutting it will crumple and crumble, and when soaked in syrup, it will get wet and fall apart.
- Let's move on to the preparation of the cream. For the custard base, mix the starch with half the sugar. Starch can be replaced with flour.
- Beat the egg with a whisk, add the flour mixture to it. If you get a little thick, you can add a little milk.
- Pour the remaining milk, sugar, vanilla, salt into the pan. We put on the stove and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. It is necessary that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour half the hot milk into the egg mixture in a thin stream. Then, on the contrary, with intensive stirring, pour the egg mass into the milk. We put on the stove and cook until thickened. Cook with constant vigorous stirring. After the mass has thickened, boil for another 1-2 minutes so that the starch or flour is completely cooked and not felt in the cream.
- In soft cream we put softened butter and combine until smooth. Pour the cream into a bowl, cover with a film. We put the film directly on the surface of the cream: so that condensation does not form under the film. We put it in the refrigerator so that the cream cools well.
- Soak the cakes with sugar syrup. To do this, add sugar to the water and bring to a boil. Let cool, add a spoonful of cognac. At will, you can do without it.
- We take out the cooled cream from the refrigerator, immediately noticeable: the mass has thickened. Also from the refrigerator we get cream with a fat content of 35 percent. Cream needs to be whipped: very greasy and very cold creams are whipped well. Add the icing sugar and beat until stable.
- To the custard base, gradually add whipped cream. Knead with a spatula.
- Put the top cake down the cake, as the bottom cake is usually smoother. Soak in syrup. Spread the cream. Soak the second cake and spread on top. We remove the cake in the refrigerator.
- We will cover the cake with chocolate icing. Melt chocolate and butter in a water bath: until smooth. Pour the icing on top and along the edges of the cake, level it and put it in the refrigerator for several hours: soak.
Chocolate icing is well frozen: a delicious cake “Enchantress” can be cut and served with tea. It remains only to try it soon. The taste is unsurpassed: soft, and so tasty that it is impossible to stop until even crumbs remain. See delicious recipes for unusually delicate pastries.