Very tasty honey baklava "Crimean" - a divinely delicious treat. Tempting appetizing baklava in honey syrup, with nuts, will be the decoration of any table. Baklava "Crimean" just awesome, just melts in your mouth. Preparing a gentle, crumbly honey baklava at home will not be difficult for you. In general, it’s so delicious that it is beyond words! Let's cook this Crimean sweet as soon as possible.
For the test:
- wheat flour - 500 grams;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- sour cream (yogurt) - 50 grams;
- butter - 70 grams;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- a pinch of salt;
- vegetable oil (refined) - 500 milliliters.
- sugar - 250 grams;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- honey - 1-2 tablespoons;
- walnuts - 1 handful.
Very tasty honey baklava "Crimean". Step by step recipe
- We combine the flour with the baking powder, mix well, so that the baking powder is distributed throughout the volume.
- Tip: during the preparation of the dough for a delicious honey baklava, the baking powder can not be used, and it does not need to be replaced.
- For Crimean honey baklava sifted flour with baking powder.
- We will knead the dough for baklava using a kitchen machine, but you can knead it with your hands.
- Pour milk into the bowl of the kitchen machine, add sour cream (can be replaced with yogurt), melted butter, add salt, set the hook nozzle, add flour in parts and knead the dough for a delicious honey baklava. The finished dough should turn out to be smooth, uniform and steep enough.
- Then round the dough, transfer to a bowl, cover with cling film and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- We put the rest of the dough on the table, divide it into four parts, round each piece of dough again, cover with cling film and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
- Then we take one piece of dough and roll it out using a rolling pin into a layer one millimeter thick (the thinner you roll out the dough, the tastier will be the Crimean honey baklava).
- Sprinkle the dough a little with flour, turn the layer of dough on the other side (in order to make it easier to turn the dough on the other side, it needs to be rolled onto a rolling pin) and again sprinkle with flour a little.
- Leave the rolled dough for 10-15 minutes, so that it dries a little.
- At this time, we roll out the remaining dough and do the same with it. It is very important not to dry the dough after rolling, because then it will break and crumble during folding.
- We transfer the dough for baklava to the desktop, remove the remaining flour from it and turn the dough in the form of a roll (the recommended bending width is 3-4 centimeters).
- When the dough for honey baklava is rolled up to the middle, we coat the edges of the dough with water a little and continue to roll the dough into a roll.
- Tip: it is necessary to coat the dough with water, then the edges of the baklava will connect well and the sweetness will keep its shape.
- We cut the roll at an acute angle (about 30 degrees) into strips of two centimeters.
- We will deep-fry very delicious honey baklava.
- Pour vegetable oil into the deep fat (oil layer thickness of about 3-4 centimeters) and heat it well.
- We spread the baklava in hot oil, constantly turn it over and fry it until it is a beautiful ruddy color.
- We lay the finished baklava on paper towels (towels absorb excess vegetable oil).
- We leave the most delicious baklava to cool.
- This time we will prepare syrup for a divinely tasty sweet.
- Pour water into the stewpan, add sugar, send to the stove (when heated, we try to make all the sugar dissolve).
- As soon as the contents of the stewpan boil, boil for another 5-7 minutes, until large sugar bubbles appear on the syrup.
- Remove the stewpan with a simple sweet syrup from the heat, add honey and stir well to completely disperse the honey.
- Then dip the baklava in hot syrup and put it on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the finished baklava with chopped nuts.
Awesomely tasty, fragrant, friable simple baklava “Crimean”, cooked with your own hands, will turn a family tea party into a fairy tale. Such a delicacy will appeal to everyone: from small to large. Following our step-by-step recipe, preparing spicy sweetness with nuts is easy. The “Very Delicious” team wishes you a pleasant tea party and a good time with friends, family and friends.