A delicious Mimosa biscuit roll - a delicate, soft roll with lemon cream. It is not sugary at all, as lemon juice gives it a pleasant sourness. And the unusual and original appearance resembles clusters of spring primroses. Such a dessert will be loved even by those who do not belong to the sweet tooth. Take food and let's go make a dessert, with the romantic name "Mimosa".
For the test:
- granulated sugar - 120 grams;
- yolks - 3 pieces;
- whole grain flour - 110 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- vanillin - to taste;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- oil - 25 grams;
- cow's milk - 60 milliliters.
- lemon zest - 1 tablespoon;
- water - 60 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 130 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- oil - 50 grams;
- lemon juice - 60 grams.
Very tasty biscuit roll "Mimosa". Step by step recipe
- Add the butter to the cow’s milk and set it on the stove to warm up. Bring the butter-milk mixture to a boil.
- We add egg yolks to the eggs, add granulated sugar, vanilla on the tip of the knife and rub it well until a lush, light-colored mass is formed.
- Add baking powder and salt to the sifted flour. In the egg mixture, gradually pour out the dry components for the biscuit roll, and mix everything carefully so that the egg foam does not fall.
- We shift three tablespoons of the dough into a milky butter liquid. Mix and put back into the dough. After kneading, the dough should become consistency, like a pancake.
- Cover the baking sheet or baking dish with parchment, pour out the dough.
- We put the biscuit in the oven preheated to 190 degrees Celsius for fifteen minutes: until a light golden color is formed.
- Cooking cream for roll "Mimosa". Pour freshly squeezed and filtered lemon juice into the pan, mix it with water.
- Pour sugar, softened butter and a spoonful of lemon peel, which was previously removed from the lemon.
- Tip. The zest can be removed using a grater with small holes, or you can do this with a special scraper. It is important to remove only the yellow part of the peel: it contains a lot of essential aromatic oils. The white layer of the peel will be bitter.
- We put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Eggs, in a separate container, beat with a whisk.
- Pour the boiled mixture to the eggs in a thin stream, constantly whipping. Then we put the cream for the Mimosa roll on the fire and, constantly stirring, cook it for five minutes. The cream should thicken.
- Remove the cream from the stove and cool, periodically mixing. Since, a crust forms on the surface.
- From the finished biscuit cake with a spoon or fingers, remove the upper crust. Cut one quarter of the cake along. Cut along the entire perimeter of the edge of the cake.
- Apply ¾ cream to the cake, spread it over the entire area, and turn the cake in the form of a roll.
- Twisted roll, cover with the remains of lemon cream.
- First cut a piece of cake into thin strips, and then into small cubes.
- Sprinkle the diced roll on top, like bunches of mimosa flowers. We send it to the cold for several hours so that the cake is saturated.
- Such a biscuit roll can be soaked with another type of cream. For him, boil condensed milk. Beat thick sour cream separately with a mixer. Pour gradually half a glass of granulated sugar and continue whisking. Into the sour cream, gradually introduce the boiled condensed milk. Add a teaspoon of orange zest. Remove the zest from an orange in the same way as with a lemon. Stir the cream and coat them with our biscuit cake. In the middle, you can put a peeled banana or make a layer of marmalade. Each additional ingredient will give our dessert a new, delicious shade.
- A cream of whipped cream with sugar sour cream, in which I add frozen or canned pitted cherries, and grated poppy, has a very interesting taste. Which is pre-soaked in hot water.
You can serve a very tender air roll from the Mimosa biscuit dough with tea or coffee. It will perfectly complement the children's holiday and decorate tea for adults. Cook together with our website “Delicious”: and delight loved ones with delicious dishes.