I have known this recipe since childhood. My best friend’s mom prepared the tubes according to this recipe and, of course, from her words it was recorded and has been used more than once. And now, I am passing this composition of the waffle tube to you, readers, “I love to cook.” I have been using it for a very long time, since about 12, and there is no substitute for it: because they are not looking for a better replacement.
- egg - 3 pieces;
- milk - 1.5 cups;
- creamy margarine - 200 grams;
- sugar 1 cup;
- flour 2 cups;
- soda on the tip of a knife;
- salt on the tip of a knife;
- vanillin on the tip of a knife.
Wafer rolls in an electric waffle iron. Step by step recipe
- Melt creamy margarine in a sufficiently deep bowl. Note immediately that we have to beat the dough, that is, do not take small dishes.
- In creamy margarine, add three eggs, sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Next, add sifted flour, milk, salt, soda, and vanilla. You can make milk a little more than a half cup. In appearance, the dough should be so liquid that it can freely spill over the electric waffle iron. This will allow you to get thin wafer rolls. Beat the mixture with a mixer.
- Heat the waffle iron and bake the waffles until golden. (Tip: until the very first wafer, grease the heated surfaces with a brush greased in vegetable oil).
- You can turn the cooked waffle into a horn, a tube or make a puff cake, smearing the wafer sheets with cream (or maybe even honey). The finished waffle needs to be quickly given shape, because when it cools, it will become brittle and you can no longer twist it. It’s better to immediately decide what exactly you will do - tubes, horns or just a cake. And please, be careful when twisting waffles: it will be hot!
This recipe is sure to be appreciated by your loved ones. And already using various creams, starting from the simplest, from childhood, option - butter and condensed milk with the addition of nuts, and ending with any, lighter cream. Your imagination will be where to roam.
Have a nice tea party!