A classic simple recipe for apple jam with an original note of a delicate aroma of cinnamon, and piquancy of a lemon. Whipped apple jam with cinnamon and lemon is simply indispensable in the kitchen of every housewife; it is ideal for baking. Muffins, pies, bagels with apple jam - this is something.
- Apples - 1.2 kilograms;
- sugar - 900 grams;
- lemon - 2 pieces;
- cinnamon stick;
- apple juice 300 milliliters;
- water - 100 milliliters.
Step by step recipe for apple jam with cinnamon and lemon whipped
- Pour pre-squeezed apple juice, water and sugar into the pan. We put all this on fire and bring to a boil.
- Wash, peel, and cut into small cubes.
- We spread the prepared apples in a pan with boiling syrup.
- Add the cinnamon stick and lemon juice, give another 3 minutes to boil.
- Next, you need to carefully remove the apples from the syrup.
- Let the syrup cook on its own for about 10 minutes.
- Put the apples back and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Apple jam is done. We spread it in sterilized jars and roll it with lids.
Apple jam has a storehouse of vitamins, nutrients and coarse fiber. Whipped apple jam with cinnamon and lemon can be completely attributed to diet, it perfectly removes cholesterol from the body, enriches it with iron and potassium. The content of beneficial elements in apple jam helps reduce the risk of cancer cells.
Here is a miracle operating apple jam that can delight you with a wonderful taste and cure many diseases.