I propose to cook something romantic - in my opinion, romance is most able to inspire a rose with its wonderful aroma and delicate pink color, and pastel white and pink is akin to this flower. In addition, it is prepared on the basis of rose water. A wonderful romantic dessert will bring a lot of pink impressions and envelop you with a romantic dream. This pink dessert will forever remain in your heart.
- hard apples - 5 pieces;
- raspberry juice - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 460 grams;
- egg white - 1 piece;
- agar-agar - 1.5 teaspoons;
- pink water - 1 tablespoon;
- water - 3 tablespoons;
- stevia - 1 tablespoon.
Pastille white and pink. Step by step recipe
- Soak agar in a mixture of pink and clear water.
- Peel the apples from the seeds and bake until tender in the oven at 180 degrees, cool slightly, knock down in a blender, wipe the puree obtained through a sieve.
- Add raspberry juice and 300 grams of sugar to the applesauce, beat with a mixer until the sugar dissolves.
- Soaked agar-agar put on a plate and heating, dissolve. Pour 160 grams of sugar into fully dissolved agar-agar and gradually bring to a boil, obtaining a syrup. Boil the syrup for 1 minute, remove from the stove.
- Add egg white to the apple mass, beat at high speed until a lush light pink mass is obtained, into which then pour the cooled sugar syrup, whisking at a slow speed.
- Cover a baking sheet or a flat rectangular shape with low sides with baking paper (lightly grease with oil) or cling film. Pour the apple mass, smooth with a layer of about 2-3 cm and leave at room temperature to solidify for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top, carefully remove from the mold and turn on the other side, sprinkle with powdered again. Cut into small cubes or cubes, if desired, you can roll them again in icing sugar.
The calorie content of this dessert is 325 calories, the cooking time will be only 30 minutes, but how delicious it is! You will love its delicate color and wonderful aroma; its unforgettable taste will be remembered at the sight of delicate pink roses. Now you know what roses taste. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And next time we will prepare a real classic marshmallow and plum marshmallow - fig.