A wonderful pie with cottage cheese and meringue is so delicious that it just became a favorite of my whole family. Simple products, amazingly fast cooking and an unusual, amazing taste! Seductively appetizing home-made curd pie - very, very tasty! A stunningly fragrant, moderately sweet, delicate and piquant piece of cake will perfectly complement a cup of morning coffee.
- sugar - 100 grams;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- margarine - 100 grams;
- wheat flour - 100 grams;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- a pinch of salt;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- one bag of vanilla sugar.
A wonderful pie with cottage cheese and meringue. Step by step recipe
- To make a wonderful pie with cottage cheese and meringue, we need three chicken eggs: we separate the proteins from the yolks.
- To prepare the dough, we need a stationary mixer.
- Three egg yolks, 50 grams of sugar (from the total amount) are sent to the mixer bowl, and all are well beaten with the mixer.
- Then we send margarine to the mixer bowl to beaten egg yolks (we use softened margarine to prepare the dough), and we beat everything well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Now we send wheat flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt to the mixer bowl and knead the dough for a wonderful pie. Ready dough for a pie with cottage cheese should turn out soft.
- For baking a pie, we need a silicone mold with a diameter of 21 centimeters.
- We shift the finished dough into a form and distribute it evenly.
- We send the form to the oven preheated to 180-200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Put the cottage cheese (according to the recipe) into the blender bowl, add 25 grams of sugar, vanilla sugar, and beat everything until a paste is obtained using a blender.
- We send the cold squirrels to the bowl of the stationary mixer, add a pinch of salt and beat the squirrels in a strong foam.
- Without stopping whipping, add the remaining sugar (25 grams) to the proteins in parts.
- We take out the form with the dough from the oven and immediately spread the cottage cheese on top of the dough, and whipped squirrels on the cottage cheese.
- And again, we send the form to the oven: at a temperature of 150 degrees for another 10 minutes.
Delicate, amazingly tasty, wonderful pie with cottage cheese and meringue will appeal to everyone. The recipe for the curd cake is very simple and does not require much effort from you. The team of the site "Very tasty" wishes you success in cooking - and bon appetit!