Fragrant, airy, delicate yeast cinnamon rolls and ask in the mouth. The incredible aroma of these buns can even invite passers-by who will pass along the street into your home! So be careful and cook a double portion right away! Cinnamon rolls and sugar are available in the ingredients and are pretty easy to make.
- flour - 0.5 kilograms;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- one hundred grams of butter;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- one egg;
- cinnamon - 2 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt.
Yeast cinnamon rolls. Step by step recipe
- Heat the milk and dilute in it a tablespoon of sugar, yeast, flour, a tablespoon, an egg. Put somewhere in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine the resulting dough with flour, salt and 3/4 softened butter, an egg. Replace the dough, it should turn out to be very soft and supple.
- Cover the dough with a towel or cling film and leave it for 1-1.5 hours, while you go about your business, and the dough will come up without distracting you.
- Mix cinnamon with sugar.
- Wrap the finished dough with your hands, and roll it into a rectangular shape.
- Melt the butter, mix with sugar and cinnamon.
- Oil cinnamon and sugar over the entire surface of the dough.
- Wrap the dough in a roll, and cut the roll into buns. Try to cut into equal pieces so that the buns are the same.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter, and lay out the buns. But make sure that the distance from each other is not less than 5 centimeters. When baking, the buns will rise, and this will protect them from sticking to each other. Cover with a towel and let the buns stand for a while before sending to the oven. Brush the buns with tea leaves.
- We heat the oven to 190-200 ° C and bake rolls for 20-25 minutes.
Serve cinnamon rolls with green tea or milk. Their aroma will present a real positive and joy to your home. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook amazingly tender crumpets and crumpets with sour cream and sugar.