When I see these (made from this recipe) buns made of yeast dough, I immediately recall Ukrainian borsch with donuts, so deliciously described by Gogol. It seems to me that they should have been exactly that: beautiful, magnificent, a little sharp (due to garlic). True, the oven does not have to be in the oven, but in the oven. But the taste of this does not get worse. Watch and you video about how to make unsweetened buns from yeast dough on the youtube channel, and appreciate their splendor.
- 250 milliliters of warm water;
- 3 teaspoons of sugar;
- 5 tablespoons of flour;
- 8 grams of dry yeast.
- 2/3 teaspoon of salt;
- 1 egg white
- 320 grams of flour + 50 grams for mixing.
- 25 grams of dill;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 60 grams of butter;
- 1 egg yolk;
Buns made of yeast dough. Step by step recipe
- Pour warm water into a sufficiently deep bowl, add sugar, flour, dry yeast (the very last) and mix well.
- Close the lid and leave for 20-25 minutes in a warm place.
- In the risen dough we drive an egg, salt and mix.
- Pour flour in small portions, how much dough will take.
- Sprinkle flour on the table, spread the dough and knead to the desired consistency.
- Cover and leave for 30 minutes to come up.
- Meanwhile, we ourselves begin to prepare the filling. Mix finely chopped dill, warm butter, chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the egg yolk to the resulting mass and mix well.
- Roll out small buns from risen dough. We lay them on a baking sheet, liberally greased with oil.
- Cover with a film or foil and leave for about 10 minutes, until they increase by 1.5-2 times.
- We make a deepening in the buns (you can use the bottom of a pile or a glass), fill them with dill and garlic filling and send them to the oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Our savory buns made from yeast dough with the scent of garlic and dill are ready. With heat from the heat from the oven (in our case, from the oven) we send them to the table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook hearty buns with cheese from yeast dough and pastry buns from yeast dough.